Game-Labs Forum

Changing nation at relese?

Vinez

Question

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, jodgi said:

Yes.

Remember you can always completely wipe your character and change nation or keep your character and change nation with DLC.

Also once you do the tutorial you will always hold the rank of MC so your not exactly starting completely over if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Also once you do the tutorial you will always hold the rank of MC so your not exactly starting completely over if I remember correctly.

That is normally true and would happen if you did it now.  However, Devs already stated that the Tutorial ranks/rewards would be reset upon release.

6 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

That is normally true and would happen if you did it now.  However, Devs already stated that the Tutorial ranks/rewards would be reset upon release.

Yah that means you have to redo the tutorial after release.  Which I'm pretty much sure that is what every one of us is going to be doing the first moment we hit the deck of the servers going live.  Than setting up our econ to build cannons and repairs.

22 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah that means you have to redo the tutorial after release.  Which I'm pretty much sure that is what every one of us is going to be doing the first moment we hit the deck of the servers going live.  Than setting up our econ to build cannons and repairs.

Tutorial then delivery missions