Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBaddger

Crafting with the new UI

Can someone explain to me how this works? I am new to the crafting scene, due to my Clan being completely gone. So me and a buddy are going to be a 2 man wrecking crew. Do I have to make 10 TBrigs for my crafting lvl to go up? At what point to I get to craft 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st rates?

UFC7Jwy.jpg

Edited by HoneyBaddger

You gotta reach level 7~8 to craft 1st rates, by the time you reach level 6~7, you can already craft 5ths, 4ths and 3rds (if I'm not mistaken). To gain craft level, you gotta craft ships, usually people start crafting small ones like the Cutters, Pickles and Lynxs, Privateers, usually gives you 300 to 400xp or even more.

PS: At level 5, you can craft 5th rates, 4th rates and a few 3rd rates. Level 7 you can already craft a few 2nd rates and the Victory, my current level.

Edited by Portuguese Privateer

10 hours ago, Portuguese Privateer said:

You gotta reach level 7~8 to craft 1st rates, by the time you reach level 6~7, you can already craft 5ths, 4ths and 3rds (if I'm not mistaken). To gain craft level, you gotta craft ships, usually people start crafting small ones like the Cutters, Pickles and Lynxs, Privateers, usually gives you 300 to 400xp or even more.

PS: At level 5, you can craft 5th rates, 4th rates and a few 3rd rates. Level 7 you can already craft a few 2nd rates and the Victory, my current level.

Thanks for the information, where is the XP bar? Is there something like how XP is handled when ranking up to get promoted? For example, crafting to get to level 2...245/500 XP?