Game-Labs Forum

Hello - I believe my post was deleted

Moderated content removed....again.  You should know better. - H. Darby

This seems a moderate post with valid points.  May I ask why it was deleted?

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
  • Like 1

First two paragraphs were moderate opinions on the addition of dlc ships. However in your last two paragraphs you just start flaming the mods and devs. Yes they have made mistakes and some of their bans were debatable but calling Naval Action a cash grab and Admin immature is just needless insult. 

Also these ideas of yours are in no way original or constructive towards the potential betterment of Naval Action. Just saying "DLC bad, mmmkay" and regurgitating what has been said a thousand times over doesn't help anyone. Bring solutions to problems not just condemnation.

Edited by RedNeckMilkMan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir John said:

This seems a moderate post with valid points.  May I ask why it was deleted?

It's safe to assume your post was deleted due to the third and fourth paragraphs, which were likely perceived as being flaming or insulting. To that end, I value not being silenced myself and will not be touching on it.

However your points in the first and second are quite valid, and many people feel the same way.

57 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Bring solutions to problems not just condemnation.

People bring solutions to these problems but it would seem we are always ignored. The obvious and easy solution to the question of DLC ships is that they need to be returned to how they were originally conceived; that being buying a ship DLC would grant you the blueprint for that ship, which could be crafted for produced resources rather than spawned for free.

Try putting your first two points into the original thread.  Leave out the flame-fest.

Discussion of moderation is prohibited, as is insulting Developers and Staff.  I was nice the first time and didn't warn you, or other wise sanction you, don't try to circumvent moderation again please.

• Like 6