Game-Labs Forum

Painter DLC and the Constitution

Jack Darby

I bought the Painter DLC and I was hoping to get the Sicily paint job for the USS Constitution, but only the USS United States. This confused me because I saw online (not in the DLC description, i`m not saying I didn't get what I paid for, I absolutely love the DLC and the idea behind it), Since they are basically the same ship can they not be applied to each other? 

Also slightly related question, what happened to the constitution? I hardly see it anymore, and apparently they're really hard to get

Also also, a small suggestion for painter DLC or maybe even without it, I think itd be cool if you could paint your ship in your nations colors, it looks kinda weird using a black connie in the British Navy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jack Darby said:

I bought the Painter DLC and I was hoping to get the Sicily paint job for the USS Constitution, but only the USS United States. This confused me because I saw online (not in the DLC description, i`m not saying I didn't get what I paid for, I absolutely love the DLC and the idea behind it), Since they are basically the same ship can they not be applied to each other? 

Also slightly related question, what happened to the constitution? I hardly see it anymore, and apparently they're really hard to get

Also also, a small suggestion for painter DLC or maybe even without it, I think itd be cool if you could paint your ship in your nations colors, it looks kinda weird using a black connie in the British Navy. 

Constitutions permit cannot be bought atm so she is rare. I belive she is getting rebalanced

• Like 1

They are two different models. The old Connie model which you prob used for a long time and had slots open (mine was completely opened) is now the ship USS United States.  The paints work on it cause it is the old modely they had been design for.  All current paints in game are for ships pre-wipe a year ago.  Though they have some new ones in the API they haven't been put in game.  I'm sure you will see new paints for other ships and the new model of the Connie in the future.  Right now a lot of ships are going through stats update and permits can't be found.  That and you can prob still get it from rare drops with some rewards.  

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 2:23 AM, Jack Darby said:

Old Constitution is the USS United States now. I think it has 3 paints in the DLC. Or are you asking about the new Remade connie?

• Like 1