Game-Labs Forum

Paint bucket

jodgi

1 hour ago, jodgi said:

It would be cool to see the ships and paints in one place as it'll take me some time to click them all out. I'll start off:

United States - Swiss guard

5fda694f03c0d0f111285363bd3a2f41.jpg

United States - Sicily

099acbe6fda70455b553c49e1a98f17c.jpg

Trincomalee - Scarred

674dcac68d76859b91d4c5b82cbb327d.jpg

You have trinco scared? Bastard! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I think I actually have a couple as I know that was one of the best looking one for a privateer/pirate like Trinc.  Sadly most of the ones I got from the Test hand out was Cerberus, Essex and Bell Poule all ships I haven't touched since prob before the wipe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think I actually have a couple as I know that was one of the best looking one for a privateer/pirate like Trinc.  Sadly most of the ones I got from the Test hand out was Cerberus, Essex and Bell Poule all ships I haven't touched since prob before the wipe.

Give me one for free. All I need now is guns. Somehow I managed to loose all my ships that had cannons. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

I’m sure I offered you that ship last week, you were probably drunk, still got it if you want it , teak teak 

I will take it next time we are playing at same time. Methinks I'll be playing tomorrow 

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Thanks! I've seen that thread but completely forgotten about it.

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Shut up, kid! I may have her scarred but you keep sending perfectly fine ships to the bottom.

• Like 3

@admin arent you guys breaking steam rules by allowing people to purchase paint dlc for real currency and apply them on other players ships ingame for ingame currency?

38 minutes ago, Wyy said:

@admin arent you guys breaking steam rules by allowing people to purchase paint dlc for real currency and apply them on other players ships ingame for ingame currency?

Do you have a direct link to this? There are tons of games that allow for trading of ingame items...even steam allows the trading of actual games. or DLC packs.

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

https://store.steampowered.com/eula/290730_eula_0 section

Section 4 under 3. Restrictions for the Game Users:

Welp, this is the End User's agreement, not the game producer's agreement. So, I'd assume this does not apply to admin, nor devs. 

Edited by van der Decken