Game-Labs Forum

PVE Server - Rollback and compensation due to yesterday's problem

Captains,

the server is not available at the moment due to technical issues . We are clarifying reasons with the server provider and we will keep you informed.

Apologize for the inconvenience

Updated

Due to systemic infrastructure fault on the provider side we have to roll back the Peace server to the state of yesterday's maintenance.

As compensation for this huge inconvenience the following will be provided in redeemables:

• 5000 battle experience
  • Diana Frigate note
  • Constitution (5 slot) ship
  • Paint chest
  • Admiral chest

The redeemables will be available for 15 days - please claim them before this period ends

• Like 7

Captains, due to issues with the database availability the current maintenance is prolonged till the usual daily maintenance time (12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Kyiv Time, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CET)

Unfortunately it is not possible to fix the issue in a short time frame

Apologize for the inconvenience

• Like 1

Captains,

due to systemic infrastructure fault on the provider side we have to roll back the Peace server to the state of yesterday's maintenance.

As compensation for this huge inconvenience the following will be provided in redeemables:

• 5000 battle experience
  • Diana Frigate note
  • Constitution (5 slot) ship
  • Paint chest
  • Admiral chest

The redeemables will be available for 15 days - please claim them before this period ends

• Like 7

Aaargghhhhhhh all the gold chest missions I found yesterday and lost in between 😫 ah well... Shit happens. At least I did not lose my white vic hahah (was in battle when crash occured).

Thanks for the infos and the compensation, very appreciated.