Game-Labs Forum

The ultimate way to make a PvP opportunity and NPC aggression viable on PvE peace server

PvP duels on Peace server sould be possible under this rules:

-No ship loss

-no reward

But this could backfire in such way that PvE server could have larger pop than PvP server becouse you could now PvP in 1v1 in controled maner so no ganking or be forced to fight.  

I've got over 4K hours of PVE and have no intentions of playing PVP.  My clan has talked of this option numerous times, wishing we could fight for fun against one another. Being able to call off the fight and let the escape timer run out. Not only would Cetric de Cornusiac's suggestion be an enjoyable option with number of fun opportunities to add to the game but as a training tool for new players as well.

• I could allow myself to be the target and help coach new players/members if I so wished.
  • It could be 1vs1 with fleeted ships included. There's a fun factor I know others would have fun with. Especially the younger players.

We already have the ability to "Invite to Group" and "Invite to Clan". Why not have "Invite to Duel"? I've done my share of writing code, this is not a big code breaker being requested.

P.S. - That PVP circle in the Patrol Zone does not get used by anybody I know in the PVE server. I feel as though the Devs have this perspective that PVP is to the death and nothing else. Lighten up Devs, put a blank in that Russian roulette mindset of yours and see what happens.

• Like 1