Game-Labs Forum

Can you Change Nations without Buying a 20 Euro DLC ? ^^

Sunleader

Question

So.

I came back to Check out what has Changed in the Game Today.

Upon trying to Change my Perks and not being able to. Because I lack an Item for it.

I Asked in the Forums on how this works.

There I was told that you can Buy the Item in the Admirality Store.

Thing is. I do not have a Admirality Store.

When I left the Game I was in Prussia on the PvE Server.

Which was not a Problem. Because I had like 6 or so Forged Papers. So assuming the Devs really never come around to Fix the PvE Server and give Prussia etc some Default Ports there.

if I wanted to. I could simply change Nations again.

Except. That Apparently these Forget Papers were Wiped while I was gone.

And it also seems that even Several Months Later the Devs have not been able to actually fix this Issue with the PvE Server and have as usual just ignored this Game Breaking Issue.

So Now. I am Stuck with my Character being Prussia on the PvE Server and not having a way to Change Nations. Unless I Pay 20 Euro to Buy a DLC that allows me to Change Nation.

Meaning that the Character is basicly hello kittyed.

Now pls note. I am not going to Pay 20 Euro just to Check out what has Changed in the Game.

So Question is. If there is another way to Change Nations in the PvE Server.

4 answers to this question

Answer to your question  - if there is a way of changing nation without DLC in PvE server 

- Delete character

- Start new character in intended nation

That's the non-DLC option.

The Forged Papers were given for testing purposes leading ultimately to the DLC.

2 hours ago, Hethwill said:

- Delete character

- Start new character in intended nation

Would this not lose all Rank XP, etc.? Or is that only on PVP Server.
If it does constitute losing all Rank XP, I feel that should be included in your response.
-I.LM

6 hours ago, Isaac Le Maire said:

Would this not lose all Rank XP, etc.? Or is that only on PVP Server.
If it does constitute losing all Rank XP, I feel that should be included in your response.
-I.LM

Given the way he Wrote his Response I would assume that his message is pretty Simple.

You dont wanna Buy DLC so hello kitty You. We already got your Money for the Base Game. And if you dont intend to Spend further Money we could not care less about you.

To that End a further Explanation of the Consequences of Deleting a Character is not Necessary. As Honestly said I think that Deleting a Character and Starting a New Character does Sufficiently Imply that you Start a "New Character" at Rank 0"

• Like 1