Game-Labs Forum

Tested Graphic Cards

mikawa

7 minutes ago, Isaac Le Maire said:

I run an NVidea GTX 1070 and can happily say I've never had any issues with this game. No graphical issues or gpu related crashes, etc. Runs like a dream.

Using a 1070 ti, no crashes or glitches, though in large engagements, e.g. 20v20 lineships, I have to reduce the setting to lowest if i want to have it playable (around 20-30 fps)

• Like 1

@mikawa

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934048215

really like the idea. I did this above an age a go and obviously dated, but more than just the graphic cards inclusion as well.

My build PC not Laptop...

Intel i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00 GHz

Kingston Hyper X 16.0 GB RAM

64bit OP Windows 10 Home

GPU GeForce GTX 980 Ti v419.35

I live in Hong Kong with an average ping rate of 180. This rate has remained the same since Unity5 change over. This is my main problem with engagements but is not a graphics issue.

Issues – After a STEAM patch update this PING can double to 300+. This is usually solved by looking at the Properties – Local Files – then “Verify Integrity of Game Files”

Average FPS I have locked at 60.

V-sync and Anti-aliasing off

Everything else on High or Ultra settings.

Like @Liq said I too need to dial it down with larger engagements.

Norfolk.

1 hour ago, mikawa said:

BTW: any experiences made with newer RTX cards, like the RTX 2070?

i got a RTX 2080 Ti. I had an issue with the Drivers, but since i rolled back do an older Version every runs perfect!

Running an AMD RX-580. No issues at any point so far.
For most new (ards 8e.g. RTX20xx or Radeon VII) you can always expect some temporary driver issues in the first few weeks. These usually get fixed fairly quickly though as they are very rarely exclusive to one game.

I have a 2060 and pretty happy with it. Haven't had the chance to test it in big fleet fights but so far is working perfect. I come from a 960 too.

Only problem as mentioned above, you will have to roll back to an old driver version since last one makes weird stuff with your rigging