Game-Labs Forum

didnt receive paints or ships :(

didnt  receive paints or ships on my main account, it may be that i switched over from pirates to denmark in the middle of everything? because im completely sure i sunk 25 ships and boarded 5.. FeelsBadMan

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

I received my paints and ship, but I haven't changed nation.

Now I am super depressed. 

EDIT: I had a recording of me doing it so I would make sure :(((((

@admin would changing my name in game effect it? Because I did it under my old username. I noticed when I changed I had all my old messages I had sent as Velhelm but all my other messages I sent and received under my other in-game name were gone. 

Edited by Velhelm Von Marrius
  • Like 1

I have not received the reward. I spent three weeks on test server, testing economy and doing the battle UI. Most of my kills where boarding/sinking  80% of them and sure I tallied the 25 kills correct if not more  . And given that players MUST complete what devs says after spending 4300 hrs of game play, wipes, server merges and still loyal to playing and testing, not quitting plus buying all your DLC. not happy.

you ask form character name on test bed for the reward of last test,  it is same name on forum  PvP,  PvE and test bed guess one of the lucky sea trial Old Guard player . Players who have devoted game time ,seems the Devs are forgetting their contribution. They made a massive mistake when they said in older post/ game was not made for fun, seems its a Russian mentality.

not interested in winning your vote or approval. seen enough in life, and it seems to over flow into games now. war hatred toxicity you bought it into the game. Have enough in life with out it introduced into game play.  break the boarders and don't close the peace server ever. not interested in my reward make the game work for both styles of game play.

what was now has changed.  form this  http://www.navalaction.com/#ageofsail     to now

http://www.navalaction.com/blog/

http://www.navalaction.com/contact-us/

and i' ll add this last post ...a Dutch airliner was shot down over Ukrainian soil buy Russian and its proven justice will be bought to those lost. Russia can deny it  and I'm not worried if I lose my game account I'm crossing the boarder. and making it known. its to close to my personal heart to keep my mouth closed.

2 hours ago, Jim Bligh said:

and i' ll add this last post ...a Dutch airliner was shot down over Ukrainian soil buy Russian and its proven justice will be bought to those lost. Russia can deny it  and I'm not worried if I lose my game account I'm crossing the boarder. and making it known. its to close to my personal heart to keep my mouth closed.

what? @Ink asks you for your testbed name and you switch the subject to talk about real life wars? Do you know where kiev is located or you are as clueless as your posts?

• Like 9