Game-Labs Forum

Attacked by own faction player

I was attacking a NPC close to La Habana when player FEDERICO GRAVINA entered the battle on my side (Spanish) and start to fire on me, I thought initially it was a mistake, but then I stop and him instead of follow the NPC went close to me and attacked constinously, I wrote in the battle chat but he didn't answer I didn't asnwer to his shooting (as in log screenshot can be seen), finally I was sunk and he captured the NPC, another player came in and was able to see it , I attach some screenshots.

Screenshot_06-03-2019_17-45-01.png

Screenshot_06-03-2019_17-38-08.png

Screenshot_06-03-2019_17-37-24.png

Screenshot_06-03-2019_17-27-47.png

Screenshot_06-03-2019_17-10-56.png

A pirate posing as a spanish privateer, he will not be able to enter spanish ports for a while and his reputation will be set to -50 until it hits 0, then he can slowly regain favor if he wants to rejoin Spain. Best way to do that would be jumping into battles with spanish against enemies of spain and assisting them, missions for spanish admiralty will also raise his standing in the event he goes outlaw.

syke, I wish.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Slim McSauce said:

A pirate posing as a spanish privateer, he will not be able to enter spanish ports for a while and his reputation will be set to -50 until it hits 0, then he can slowly regain favor if he wants to rejoin Spain. Best way to do that would be jumping into battles with spanish against enemies of spain and assisting them, missions for spanish admiralty will also raise his standing in the event he goes outlaw.

syke, I wish.

that means we need standing in the game 

but to the op topic :

punishable for treason is hanging on the shore of the capital......

15 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

syke, I wish.

If only 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...