Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 30: General feedback

When capturing a ship above 5th you cannot take it with you. but unfortunately you can transfer crew and when you leave battle you leave crew behind. This is nonsense and a bug.

• Like 1

The PEACE server is becoming more popular than the WAR server. :D

23-24 February 2019

image.png.a8860ffba6bfef13a2bc5a9d113c947e.png

23-24 March 2019

image.png.9a63fb0e64445d3be8cf0fa66c468015.png

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, qw569 said:

23-24 February 2019

23-24 March 2019

Toxic salts are often of blue color crystals.

Never green.

Funny how nature works...

29 minutes ago, qw569 said:

23-24 March 2019

Interesting that at 3 server time PvE and PvP have the same online numbers while at prime time its still pretty different.

1 hour ago, Routan said:

Might be a strech to say. But think it is great if ppl go peace indted of stopping.

- War we know all get wiped, Peace it stays, might have something to say.

But if peace get good Numbers I am sure some new content will be put in to it, witch I think is great.

is this true did @admin said it?

1 hour ago, Routan said:

But if peace get good Numbers I am sure some new content will be put in to it, witch I think is great

Pretty sure the focus of NA is, and will always be, PvP.  Devs will spend time to create opportunities for players to combat other players, often, and with minimal waiting between fights.  Trading and PvE is, and will be, just a minor effort.

I seriously doubt that game development will include any significant improvement to the PvE server.   So many players would scream and wail if the Devs dedicated time to anything other than battling.

2 hours ago, Routan said:

Might be a strech to say. But think it is great if ppl go peace indted of stopping.

- War we know all get wiped, Peace it stays, might have something to say.

But if peace get good Numbers I am sure some new content will be put in to it, witch I think is great.

Although I havent played the Peace server for several years, I am glad that it is growing. I wonder if is because @admin did say it would be unnecessary to wipe Peace so players who are normally on the War server are using this time as an opportunity to build characters there since War will be wiped. They can return to the War server after the wipe. Might as well build for the future during this transition time. 

9 hours ago, Father of Dragons said:

Interesting that at 3 server time PvE and PvP have the same online numbers while at prime time its still pretty different.

0300 server time is 9pm cst for me. That is pretty much US prime time. 

2 hours ago, Macjimm said:

Pretty sure the focus of NA is, and will always be, PvP.  Devs will spend time to create opportunities for players to combat other players, often, and with minimal waiting between fights.  Trading and PvE is, and will be, just a minor effort.

I seriously doubt that game development will include any significant improvement to the PvE server.   So many players would scream and wail if the Devs dedicated time to anything other than battling.

if after the wipe Peace server has more population than War server devs will need to deal with this either find the way to bring population back too War server or focus more on Peace server

9 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

if after the wipe Peace server has more population than War server devs will need to deal with this either find the way to bring population back too War server or focus more on Peace server

I read guarantee that PVE server will exist for at least 18-24 months after official release

Has anyone seen such guarantee about WAR server?  :D

• Like 3

these days you cannot trust @admin they also said there will not be XP wipe on war server and his changed. Well Peace server si weirdly gaining population so closing PvE and expecting players will just go on War server is just delusional

11 hours ago, qw569 said:

23-24 February 2019

23-24 March 2019

Funny. Every time i have visited the peace server there has been less than 10 online.

14 minutes ago, Ligatorswe said:

Funny. Every time i have visited the peace server there has been less than 10 online.

lowest i saw was 60 online i think Peace server comes alive later after server downtime and during weekends when i saw 200+ online

Warserver as 320+ every night

11 hours ago, qw569 said:

It's funne because it's not even that peace server is better than war but war server is so trashed and missing the main content like, ahem, raids, deck musketry, and small arms, blockades, pirates/outlaw mechanic*, clan warfare, faction alliance warfare* and so on. There's little reason for pvp because it's so basic, go to patrol rinse repeat, it's a lobby game and it's being embraced by the devs because they don't try to be ambitious and of course the people who are use to the throwaway freeport battles are gonna stay but the people who want MMO are going to reject it. Obviously the population shift is a sign to stop adding RNG to everything and actually make the features correctly with purpose like there's a plan here and stop throwing darts at the wall because all you're hitting is more gimmicks and its tiresome even for someone who's on break to watch the appearance of negative progress being made once more is not a surprise but holy hell, how many times do we have to mess up before we get it right? Chances are the first best idea is good for the now, and in a month or three the best long term idea is created by a community member and we have the resources for neither. So what do we do? RNG everything because why not.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, BuckleUpBones said:

Feedback…

I’ve been back playing for a few hours, Peace Server...

NPCs everywhere, players everywhere (280+), clans abuzz and chat smoking, and that’s just prime time Oceania.

The fun meter is rising!!! :)

yes the peace server is getting more interesting might start playing there 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

There's little reason for pvp because it's so basic, go to patrol rinse repeat, it's a lobby game and it's being embraced by the devs because they don't try to be ambitious and of course the people who are use to the throwaway freeport battles are gonna stay but the people who want MMO are going to reject it. Obviously the population shift is a sign to stop adding RNG to everything and actually make the features correctly with purpose like there's a plan here and stop throwing darts at the wall because all you're hitting is more gimmicks and its tiresome even for someone who's on break to watch the appearance of negative progress being made once more is not a surprise but holy hell, how many times do we have to mess up before we get it right?

As many fair points as you might have it's many things, but obvious or logical, mmh I don't know..bet there are loads of players who would never play NA on peace server, but hey,  who am I to know that to be obvious. On the other hand, who are you? Oh yeah, the voice of the people..

• Like 4

2 часа назад Слим МакСоус сказал:

its for you and other crab people - Go to the pve server because you are sitting on the pvp server in the green zone under the fort

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gringo69rus said:

its for you and other crab people - Go to the pve server because you are sitting on the pvp server in the green zone under the fort

People are going to the pve server because pvp doesnt promise anything special besides the same lobby esque patrol battles, and lobby esque port battles which are on the same timers still. It's all makeup to make you feel like you have control but really the server you play is as wide as an ocean and shallow as a puddle. That's how I would describe it, how many years and still no raids, still no blockade missions? What's the point of an open world if you dont use it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

People are going to the pve server because pvp doesnt promise anything special besides the same lobby esque patrol battles, and lobby esque port battles which are on the same timers still. It's all makeup to make you feel like you have control but really the server you play is as wide as an ocean and shallow as a puddle. That's how I would describe it, how many years and still no raids, still no blockade missions? What's the point of an open world if you dont use it. 

If you would play the game you might learn that this is not the case. The playerbase is to low but it is still possible to find PvP outside those patrol zones. You just have to take efforts. But I am glad you find an other focus. Instead of multirepairs it is raids and blockade missions now. 

Edited by Sir Loorkon
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

Люди идут на сервер pve, потому что pvp не обещает ничего особенного, кроме тех же лобби-патрульных баталий, и лобб-эск-портовых боев, которые все еще продолжаются. Это все макияж, чтобы заставить вас чувствовать, что вы имеете контроль, но на самом деле сервер, на котором вы играете, такой же широкий, как океан, и неглубокий, как лужа. Вот как бы я это описал, сколько лет и еще никаких рейдов, все еще никаких блокадных миссий? Какой смысл в открытом мире, если вы им не пользуетесь. 

On 3/4/2019 at 2:26 PM, Banished Privateer said:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania watching meme

• Like 2

Peace server gaining players coz on PvP everything is clan based there is no room for solo player adventurer traider.

CLANCLANCLAN RNG.... enough of these!

@Devs don't push player into PvP for stuff! PvP should be fun itself and no needed for doing PvP to get stuff from admiralty!

Let us build all ships without damn permits with new affordable ships there will be no fear of loosing ship this leads to funny pvp you don't need to tell players what to do!

Edited by Shrez
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Routan said:

Think you are right that PvP is where there heart is.Just don’t think you should dismiss PvE so fast

I may have communicated effectively.

I am not dismissing anything.

I understand that the Devs have prioritized PvP, and very vocal players will complain if the very limited dev hrs are spent creating PvE content.

Personally I would like to see interesting PvE features added and improved, but doubt it will happen.  There are only 2 on the dev crew.