Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 30: General feedback

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i bought the paint DLC , a bit disapointed the 7th rates got no paints, all the ships need some love imo, brigs , snows ...  maybe one day, remember not everybody wants to sail a death destroyer in game , some like the smaller ships.

Edited by Captain146
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Captain146 said:

i bought the paint DLC , a bit disapointed the 7th rates got no paints, all the ships need some love imo, brigs , snows ...  maybe one day, remember not everybody wants to sail a death destroyer in game , some like the smaller ships.

in the next 30 days are more paints coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a point where some general documentation of all of the parts of this complex game wouldn't hurt. 🙄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Borch said:

Speaking of which, Prolific Forger DLC would probably require better instructions as well. If your ships, mats stays with you or not, if yes how to keep them etc etc.

I get they leave some things bland so they don't get struck if things need to be changed, but this would probe help is some better desc for some of the DLC's.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, admin said:

 Rättvisan (4th rate)

Some love for the Swedish ? Nice.

@Fluffy Fishy talks about her (+plans) here : an 'Improved Wasa-class ship'

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Borch said:

Speaking of which, Prolific Forger DLC would probably require better instructions as well. If your ships, mats stays with you or not, if yes how to keep them etc etc.

Before using prolific forger, you have to close all outposts, keeping only those located in free towns.

Goods and ships outside free towns are lost when you close the outpost. Goods and ships in free towns are preserved. Friend list is preserved too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most important point when switching nation is that ALL your buildings are lost. Matters especially when having shipyard lvl 3.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the “immersion” crowd and why aren’t they upset over an influx of pink ships?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Socialism said:

Where is the “immersion” crowd and why aren’t they upset over an influx of pink ships?

Vic was pink at Trafalgar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

Vic was pink at Trafalgar

Was it breast cancer awareness month or something?  Was the Santi pink too?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Socialism said:

Was it breast cancer awareness month or something?  Was the Santi pink too?

The Royal Navy is just really into pink....if you know what I mean....(remember what Nelson's last words were...)

Edited by Angus MacDuff
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin said:

How about

L'Hermione (5th rate) and Rättvisan (4th rate)

I'd honestly prefer new Non-DLC ships at this moment.

but..if you had to choose, I would choose the Hermione.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I'd honestly prefer new Non-DLC ships at this moment.

but..if you had to choose, I would choose the Hermione.

Did Admin ever stated those 2 ships (L'Hermione and Rättvisan) would be ship DLC ?

L'Hermione is not indeed in the game atm and neither is the Rättvisan, but...

L'Hermione would be a logical choice as a ship DLC (because of her modern replica, her brightly-made French paint scheme, and being a 12-pdr low/mid-5th Rate).

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Borch said:

 

Thx, what about neutral towns? Are the buildings lost when in neutral towns or free towns?

That's why the description needs to be updated.

You aren't allowed to keep even a neutral town, so your building will be gone from there.  Just Free towns

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, admin said:

How about

L'Hermione (5th rate) and Rättvisan (4th rate)

We need more SOL's aswell. :) If 3rd rates and bigger will be king of the sea's then we should have more ships to choose from.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here is the same problem as everywhere in this game atm.

You buy Forger DLC because it promises you to be able to change nation easily but then you find out that all your buildings are lost ... I understand players to be upset.

Why not giving the player money for closing a building back? Assuming he just "sold" the building he could get the resources put into it simply back to the warehouse of the port.

Edited by mikawa
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikawa said:

Here is the same problem as everywhere in this game atm.

You buy Forger DLC because it promises you to be able to change nation easily but then you find out that all your buildings are lost ... I understand players to be upset.

Why not giving the player money for closing a building back? Assuming he just "sold" the building he could get the resources put into it simply back to the warehouse of the port.

I've actually changed nation several times and it never even crossed my mind to worry about that.  Of course you lose your buildings.  You are abandoning your old life.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
10 minutes ago, rediii said:

We need more SOL's aswell. :) If 3rd rates and bigger will be king of the sea's then we should have more ships to choose from.

and boost the hello kittyn hp of the 4th rates and the wasa so they actually feels like they're not made out of paper compared to the 3rd rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rediii said:

We need more SOL's aswell. :) If 3rd rates and bigger will be king of the sea's then we should have more ships to choose from.

But....not as DLCs please. Good god that would be bad.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wyy said:

and boost the hello kittyn hp of the 4th rates and the wasa so they actually feels like they're not made out of paper compared to the 3rd rate

Some ships need some HPs adjustments for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Wyy said:

and boost the hello kittyn hp of the 4th rates and the wasa so they actually feels like they're not made out of paper compared to the 3rd rate

TRUTH! The CONNIE is absolutely NO 3RD RATE as it is. Personally, I can handle the USS United States as is, being a 3rd rate. Altho, it needs a different name, President, imo. Also, the Indefatigable does not have enough guns to compare to other 4th rates. So, the Connie and Indef need to be dropped back to their best rates.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

TRUTH! The CONNIE is absolutely NO 3RD RATE as it is. Personally, I can handle the USS United States as is, being a 3rd rate. Altho, it needs a different name, President, imo. Also, the Indefatigable does not have enough guns to compare to other 4th rates. So, the Connie and Indef need to be dropped back to their best rates.

indef has the same broadside weight as a bellona...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RKY said:

indef has the same broadside weight as a bellona...

Huh?
eiP2GkW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:15 AM, admin said:

They are firefighting in shifts. Ship width does not allow all of them to get to fire AT THE SAME TIME. Only a 100 can get directly to fire at one point of time, too crowded. 

Not every crewman on firefighting duty was at the fire location. For example you had crew manning the pumps or otherwise getting water/sand from locations all around the ship.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@admin I can say that I truly love the status of the game, as it is now. Certainly, I believe things need tweaked like two ships need dropped back to their respective rates, Missions need to reward reals and dbls randomly, raids need implemented with the highly anticipated new Port Autonomy patch, etc, etc, etc. However, one thing seriously needed is much, much more information on particular items when mousing over them:

  • Paints need an image of the ship with the pain on it
  • Items in Clan Warehouse need mouse-over information same as it works if item is in own warehouse
  • And absolutely ALL NOTES and BLUEPRINTS need more information on them that includes its use and how to use it and what all is required for it

All this info is seriously needed on particular items we might come across....image below...otherwise people are just going to throw them away or sell them, not knowing their purpose and real value. PLZ and TY :)
rzwnt2A.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...