Game-Labs Forum

Andrei

I've lost two ships because of this bug. It's a major game-breaking bug.

The two ships that were deleted by the AI were:

1. Hercules from the Final Exam - deleted approx. 30/01/19.
  2. Purple Endymion purchased from another player - deleted yesterday.

Both instances occurred when I tried to sell lesser ships. I captured traders and tried to sell them on the Navy screen.

I clicked sell trader and the computer responded by listing the name and sale price of the trader and then asked to confirm. I clicked ok.
When I looked at my fleet again the computer had sold my main ship, and the trader was still in my fleet.

• Normally, this is not supposed to happen, because the AI will prompt you to remove all guns, upgrades and items from the hold.

In both cases, the ships were filled with guns, upgrades and items in their hold.
I even tried to replicate the bug by selling one ship instead of my main, however it didn't work.

On the Hercules I lost the clock from the final battle, upgrades, repairs, rum and doubloons.
The same issue happened on my Endymion. All guns and repairs were sold as well as upgrades, and doubloons captured from other vessels.

I've attached photos of my trader's vessel directly after the main ship was sold. As you can see the guns were transferred to the warehouse and the ship is empty.

After my main ship was deleted by the AI, another ship was replaced as my main ship - an LGV.

This is the second time this has happened; and on both instances, I filed a bug report but I still have not heard back or received compensation.

Profile: Andrew Maldovard - PVE server - Revision: 45664.CleanOWProd.x64

tumblr_pn59z9dzny1y2fuzko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pn59z9dzny1y2fuzko2_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by Andrei