Game-Labs Forum

SAIL HO! - Enemies Spotted!

van der Clam

"SAIL HO! Two points off the starboard bow!"

This is a place where you can post sightings of enemy captains, or you yourself can post your own location, so people can find OWPvP easier. This obviously is directly related to a few recent posts of captains having a difficult time finding each other in this beautifully vast world, or directly complaining about other captains "hiding" in their safe zones. Here you will be able to find others to hunt.

Examples:

Someone else posting my location...
     "Dutch captain van der Decken was recently spotted in his Trincomolee around Cojoro in the Gulfo de Maracaibo between the hours of 09:00 - 12:00"

or,

Me posting my own location...
     "You can find me sailing around the Gulfo de Maracaibo between the hours of 09:00 - 12:00. Come get me!"

Same thing would apply if a squadron ("clan" title in this game is inappropriate) of enemy captains were spotted, or if your squadron is hunting for other fleets. Feel free to make your post below and I will try to keep this OP updated weekly.
FYI, another way you can find OWPvP is by posting in-game Global Chat your location. Either of these ways should ensure those who want PvP will indeed find it. It would have to be assumed that if those wanting PvP do not post here or in game obviously are not truly that interested in finding PvP.

Date        Server Time           Nation            Captain Name                                     With Squadron              Location                                                        
02-18           16:00                    VP                 Hendrick van der Decken                         Yes                          Coquibacoa

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Heh, good luck in your efforts my friend! However, us pyratey types like to hunt from the shadows and not under arranged, gentlemanly combat unfortunately (at least until the new combat model takes proper 5-6th rate play away from us). (Oh and when we're not making a show of force to shock and awe the U.S.!) ;) 

Nothing about posting your location or having your location posted means the battle would be gentlemanly. It simply means you want to be found or someone wants you to be found. Hence, increasing PvP without ppl getting butthurt over "safezones". :)

1. Establish outpost at La Tortue. 

2. Start battling, do not expect fair fights. 

3. Enjoy pvp. 

----------

You do not wanna fight against wolves, only looking for sheep? Travel around Mortimer, La Navasse etc. Light version of La Tortue is Shroud Cay. 

Good luck. 

• Like 2