Game-Labs Forum

Account Wipe

ooreikaoo

Hi There,

I purchased this game back in 2016... played for a couple months and got a decently big ship. It looks like the game was wiped? Any chance of getting a recovery? When I logged on there were no characters or anything.

*edit*

Pretty sure I was running a Wapen von Hamburg  or Constitution

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReikaM/

purchase.PNG

Edited by ooreikaoo

You must be refering to the great hurricane of '17 or so.. The storm wiped all assets carribean wide and left ppl only with their xp level and craft xp..

9 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

You must be refering to the great hurricane of '17 or so.. The storm wiped all assets carribean wide and left ppl only with their xp level and craft xp..

Oh.. well when I logged in I didn't even have a character... and there was nothing under redeemable when I made one

9 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

although it only occured to the ones that let the government know that they survived the storm.. Salute to all the ones that didnt make it o7

When you complete the tutorial + final exam you will get master and commander rank (around 250) crew + cash + repairs + 2 ship notes (one of them is the hercules a dlc ship so you can try her out without purchasing)

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

Yes all things had to be wiped... rebalancing and a new economy was implemented. They had all of us start from scratch to test the economy and the velocity at wich players progressed... all a part of testing and working out kinks. : )

Those that got the warnings were those that checked into the forums, they did give us plenty of time to find out as well.

Fortunately you only had a 4th rate.

Edited by LIONOFWALES

14 hours ago, ooreikaoo said:

Oh.. well when I logged in I didn't even have a character... and there was nothing under redeemable when I made One

Captain, have you checked the peace (pve) server? as it seems you played only on the pve server in past