Game-Labs Forum

Так можно?

Apl

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332109459/screenshot/956355879798355495

Некий грегори дождливый перешел из англичан за голландцев, видимо, исключительно для того, чтобы когда пахнет жареным тагать своих бывших сокланов, заставляя других игроков тратить уйму времени, гоняясь за ними. Тагает так, чтобы подкрепы были в земле. Собственно, эксплойт пары идиотизмов в механике и мы получаем безнаказанный фарм новичков с издевательством над любым, кто пытается за них вступиться. Это законно?

7 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Didn't think you'd stoop this low, I'm disappointed in you. The alt must be sacrificed (reset) to the admin gods.

I don't see why you'd think that. You're effectively saying I must join other folks ganking despite having no desire to. I like duels. In future you guys should just butt out.

I think he was saying that they were chasing you but you and a clan mate tagged each other far away to avoid battle....tbh I don't care I'm just havin a chuckle over it. I don't see how you can be surprised that there are plenty of Russians who want to sink you. You hunt in the same area every day with that alt

Edited by Potemkin

Все больше понимаю причину возникновения обширных зон подкрепа. Иначе вот такая мартышка будет глумиться над людьми, в основном новичками, делая это успешно во многом благодаря косякам механики игры.

1 hour ago, Neads O'Tune said:

MANY people have alts in the game, and I'm sure many of those use their alts to have friendly duels with their clan mates because there is no mechanic built into the game for it

Tell us then, where exactly did they choose to have this duel?

5 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Right outside Maracaibo.

Am I not allowed to attack people there?

Damn.

If you guys insist on jumping into port every time we try and fight you; we get a bit bored and fight each other.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

18 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

I don't know, I am not privy to the minutes taken during those meetings, perhaps you could message one of the two players directly and request a copy of said minutes.

I'm just saying it is not uncommon for two clan mates to duel each other using and alt and then decide to leave when it gets interrupted, most commonly by Russians I might add.

Much like yourself, I was not present or involved in the events in question, I am merely offering my observations based on my own experiences.

Edited by Neads O'Tune

22 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Right outside Maracaibo.

Am I not allowed to attack people there?

Damn.

If you guys insist on jumping into port every time we try and fight you; we get a bit bored and fight each other.

I can post the screens from the last couple days of me "jumping into port" if you like. I just find it funny that your friend offered up the classic "duel defense". I also find it funny you chose to have a spontaneous duel with a clan mate while in front a busy Russian port where you constantly raid, while at the same time being chased by a gank squad. We've all been ganked, we've mostly all ganked others, no one likes it, least of all me. It's not an excuse to pull cheesy shit like that though, not after the success you've had down there, and especially not over a replaceable dlc ship.

Edited by Potemkin

It is true you haven't run, the same cannot be said for the other Russians down there.

Even if we hadn't decided to duel they wouldn't have been able to gank us. They brought PvE ships and were too slow to pursue.

Funnily enough the battle this tribunal is referring to, the Russians ended up running away from Dark so yeah. I dunno what they're complaining about. They couldn't even gank him properly with this many ships.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough