Game-Labs Forum

Just a little bit of French salt

MassimoSud

First of all I must say that I respect the french Captains who fought in the Carriacau PB and the battle took place in fairness and mutual respect, this is the battle chat that ends with greetings and compliments each other, and even some joke (that is always welcome)

PBCarriacauchat060219b.jpg.6b37830c185c907e14e7b65083f114c8.jpg

Instead, here is the message I received by a great French admiral (I hid the name because it is a private message) that the day before evidently he did not find anything better to do than try to provoke me (actually he did better , both he and other 15/20 French have had the good taste of being sunk or captured in the attempt to flip Carriacau, which in the end they managed to do even if at a high price).

Frenchsalt050219b.jpg.0fe821ad294c06508303400d228a17ce.jpg

Their success in flipping the port has allowed us to make the great admiral happy (who has not had the good taste of being in the PB and not even in the screen) and this is the result of the PB for his happiness!

PBCarriacou060219.thumb.jpg.65a928104a532a52344c2a17ed038a7d.jpg

I also thank @rediii that allowed me (I had to insist a lot though) to lead the fleet, but for this pleasure I had to personally pay him 50k doubloons!
So great French admiral, to defend your good name, I am sure you will want to pay me the 50k doubloons, considering that they were payed for your personal pleasure.
I thank all the British captains for the good fight!
See you at the next PB French friends!

MassimoSud

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, staun said:

Didn’t think it was a Havoc habor. Must have been since @rediii deside who fight in it.

Ore are you trolling so you can get payment to replace your repairs?

no trolling ,,, Brits are not allowed to fight in port battles unless Havoc and  Redii receive payment ... also we have to trade them our ships so they can inspect the build and set up they then trade them back for us to fight ,,, if we win we get some of our fee back so it does help to pay for repairs ... it is a good set up and is motivational to win ,,,

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

no trolling ,,, Brits are not allowed to fight in port battles unless Havoc and  Redii receive payment ... also we have to trade them our ships so they can inspect the build and set up they then trade them back for us to fight ,,, if we win we get some of our fee back so it does help to pay for repairs ... it is a good set up and is motivational to win ,,,

Well I actually deleted my post. It is RvR, so has nothing to do with me. Just thought is was to good not to troll on. Guess I am as slow on the forum as I am in a battle on the open sea.

My bad will try to avoid it in the future.

Edited by staun

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

poor English .... to pay to play in PB .... the mafia would not be better .... the cost of victory without doubt .... lol

1 minute ago, CITOYEN Julien said:

poor English .... to pay to play in PB .... the mafia would not be better .... the cost of victory without doubt .... lol

it is not expensive only 10000 doubloons ... or if you want to be commander like Massimo 50,000 ... it ensures that those who play are motivated ... so if we win it only costs half that ... which you can redeem by selling victory marks

thank you again for a respectful battle

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CITOYEN Julien said:

I hope to god Elias doesn't read this he is the Mafia and it might give him some bad ideas, i'm not 100% sure this thread isn't a joke though right? That is some win at all costs right there.

• Like 2

First off - I compliment the french captains in the first pic for taking a defeat so gracefully.

Secondly - I condemn this need to publicly ridicule an enemy that is very clearly a poor loser.. We've all been there (on the losing side that is) and I think we all know what french admiral that is actually good at the game, but writes so poorly in english. The hiding of the name is just a token alibi for ridiculing with impunity. Massimo I've always thought more of you than this.

6 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

First off - I compliment the french captains in the first pic for taking a defeat so gracefully.

Secondly - I condemn this need to publicly ridicule an enemy that is very clearly a poor loser.. We've all been there (on the losing side that is) and I think we all know what french admiral that is actually good at the game, but writes so poorly in english. The hiding of the name is just a token alibi for ridiculing with impunity. Massimo I've always thought more of you than this.

live by the salt ... die by salt

as shown in the first pic there is no need for insults in battle its good play and earns respect  .... 2nd picture I dont think was even in battle it was PM ... you want to be toxic be prepared to be shown up for what you are.... or at least do it in public ...dont be a coward hiding it in a pm

Edited by Grundgemunkey

5 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Lars you own me 1 kk dbl for the PB, we let you be commander. I expect payment at the latest tommorow, after that 10 % interest a month.

@Lars Kjaer

I believe you did not understand the spirit, but perhaps it is too much to demand. 

However I have not allowed myself to define the honorable French captains "poor losers", but you do it without any hesitation.
Usually I do not expect anything from others, so I'm happy when I have to change my mind, but this time it's what I'm finding, "nothing".

Enjoy the game 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

@Lars Kjaer

I believe you did not understand the spirit, but perhaps it is too much to demand. 

However I have not allowed myself to define the honorable French captains "poor losers", but you do it without any hesitation.
Usually I do not expect anything from others, so I'm happy when I have to change my mind, but this time it's what I'm finding, "nothing".

Enjoy the game 

I do have one question. This Redii you fell safe with, is that a brother, father ore a son of @rediii

17 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I think we all know what french admiral that is actually good at the game, but writes so poorly in english

It's not DesMoines. He considers these french players noobs and only plays with russian support now :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

First of all I must say that I respect the french Captains who fought in the Carriacau PB and the battle took place in fairness and mutual respect, this is the battle chat that ends with greetings and compliments each other, and even some joke (that is always welcome)

PBCarriacauchat060219b.jpg.6b37830c185c907e14e7b65083f114c8.jpg

Instead, here is the message I received by a great French admiral (I hid the name because it is a private message) that the day before evidently he did not find anything better to do than try to provoke me (actually he did better , both he and other 15/20 French have had the good taste of being sunk or captured in the attempt to flip Carriacau, which in the end they managed to do even if at a high price).

Frenchsalt050219b.jpg.0fe821ad294c06508303400d228a17ce.jpg

Their success in flipping the port has allowed us to make the great admiral happy (who has not had the good taste of being in the PB and not even in the screen) and this is the result of the PB for his happiness!

PBCarriacou060219.thumb.jpg.65a928104a532a52344c2a17ed038a7d.jpg

I also thank @rediii that allowed me (I had to insist a lot though) to lead the fleet, but for this pleasure I had to personally pay him 50k doubloons!
So great French admiral, to defend your good name, I am sure you will want to pay me the 50k doubloons, considering that they were payed for your personal pleasure.
I thank all the British captains for the good fight!
See you at the next PB French friends!

MassimoSud

you have 2 solutions:

- is the « rude » player to tribunal

- or give him « rendez-vous » with you for naval duel ⚔️

but by pity no history of money ... and the kitchen’s Redii for participate to pb ...non merci 😉

Edited by CITOYEN Julien

@MassimoSud

Thanks for this topic, jut in line with the battle itself. :):):).

The biggest error I made yesterday was to lose it. Sorry for that.

I’m just settling back in France, rebuilding everything is expensive and I don’t have the 50k doubloons yet. I’ve just champagne, this must be enough for the moment.

Thanks for the battle, and especially congrats to your light ship captains. Their contribution to your victory was essential. And a special mention for Henry Turner, he was really a pain for us.

Do you know if someone recorded that? My record failed…

• Like 2

@MassimoSud: Secret message… Do not disclose it to others.

Rediii secretly contacted me to change Guiness bottles in champagne, for 2000 doubloons per bottle.

Taking into account a daily consumation of 8 bottles per captain and per day, this means 16k doubloons per captain. Tell him that I won't accept this anyway.

As a consequence, the will be other battles between us. 😛 

EDIT: And sorry for the sad message sent to you by Cpt HIDDEN. Further investigation showed that this guy drinks lemonade only. He has to change for another doctor, advising other medecine.

Edited by Eleazar de Damas
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I'm sad that you actually think we're serious :P

you are rediis special pet ... so he doesnt charge you ? .. the rest of us have to pay ... thats why we need so much carebearing ,,,, look at our clan on nation leaderboard 734 pve kills ... 600 of those are Massimo carebearing at gasparilla so he can afford to command a pb

• Like 2

My life is hell since @rediii decided to come to GB! And the saddest thing is that he does not even deign to answer when he is called into question! He has an authoritarian and elitist attitude that annoys me. Now that I've found out that he does not charge his little friends, I'm really disappointed! Next time i will not pay! 🤔

2 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

My life is hell since @rediii decided to come to GB! And the saddest thing is that he does not even deign to answer when he is called into question! He has an authoritarian and elitist attitude that annoys me. Now that I've found out that he does not charge his little friends, I'm really disappointed! Next time i will not pay! 🤔

you will get a fine for that

1 hour ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

No, HAVOC takes a cut every time we defend a port. Part of the price of being a zerg!

Even if they are no part of it?, what if I change my ingame name to Rediiii, is there a chance for me to get a cut?

Edited by staun