Game-Labs Forum

what clans are more Conquest minded ?

What clans in each nation are more oriented for "trafalgar" type of Naval Action where the line of battle in Conquest is their main objective ?

- and that also dedicate a lot of energy and time to newcomers ?

- without insisting/pushing them up with incessant grind ?

- delivering good company for every day NA 2 hour sessions ?

- for a player that looks only to sail ships of the line ?

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Why?

Because it is nice to know and because i am a newbie with big ships and a fairly tight time budget but got the ships to burn and Forged Papers DLC :) 

No trolling intended, but i will accept the flogging some trolls seem keen to do for some reason.

Maybe should've made a alt account... 🙄

• Like 3

Check out the english speaking clan [REDS] in russian nation:

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23499-red-banner-fleet-reds-war-server/?tab=comments#comment-486950

In general the In-line-close-combat seems to be the prefered battle tactic among russian clans. This is the start of battle of Bani vs Sweden, that russians won:

iOmuid.gif

Edited by Poryv
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, van Veen said:

If you don't mind being called opportunistic, join HAVOC. rediii is likely the best fleet commander on the server. 

HAVOC is probably the strongest clan currently. People tend to avoid going after ports of whatever nation HAVOC is apart of. #1 clan problems.

36 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Exile is currently the top conquest clan in farming simulator if you like sailing tractors. 

Please tell me you guys stream. Curious on how well you guys get along doing a farm sim.

13 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

HAVOC is probably the strongest clan currently. People tend to avoid going after ports of whatever nation HAVOC is apart of. #1 clan problems.

Please tell me you guys stream. Curious on how well you guys get along doing a farm sim.

im kidding. I play and I think bom does. Otto is ashamed for us. I have no standards anymore and don't even care that I have 140 hours so far. I still have not past chapter 2 in RE2 yet lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hethwill said:

What clans in each nation are more oriented for "trafalgar" type of Naval Action where the line of battle in Conquest is their main objective ?

- and that also dedicate a lot of energy and time to newcomers ?

- without insisting/pushing them up with incessant grind ?

- delivering good company for every day NA 2 hour sessions ?

- for a player that looks only to sail ships of the line ?

Thanks in advance.

Do not ask what a clan can do for you, but what you can do for a clan.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

im kidding. I play and I think bom does. Otto is ashamed for us. I have no standards anymore and don't even care that I have 140 hours so far. I still have not past chapter 2 in RE2 yet lol. 

Pity. I wanted to watch Otto getting pissed at you for not properly rotating the crops. 

Same on RE2. Got a brand new game and rarely touch it. Did a freelancing job from a streamer and he just couldnt get paypal to work so he bought me RDR2. At the same time though I got Sea of Thieves which I just cant really put down right now.

15 minutes ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Pity. I wanted to watch Otto getting pissed at you for not properly rotating the crops. 

Same on RE2. Got a brand new game and rarely touch it. Did a freelancing job from a streamer and he just couldnt get paypal to work so he bought me RDR2. At the same time though I got Sea of Thieves which I just cant really put down right now.

I mean chapter 1 or if there are even chapters at all. I think the old games had chapters. Cannot remember. Not really relevant anyway. 

7 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Because it is nice to know and because i am a newbie with big ships and a fairly tight time budget but got the ships to burn and Forged Papers DLC :) 

No trolling intended, but i will accept the flogging some trolls seem keen to do for some reason.

Maybe should've made a alt account... 🙄

No more alts needed in this game. lul. But you probaby know you can see the most aggressive clans on the map site by Select Ports On" Then the drop-down "Select Clan" and just clicking to see which clans have the most ports. Might I just suggest that you don't switch to the zerg nations who obviously need no more help. :)
https://na-map.netlify.com/

• Like 1