Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tonyxyx

Possible improvement

Stop censoring whatever modders don't like only because somebody has friendship with somebody.

This could be a big improvement.

• Like 2

dude this forum is full of offtopcis,even the one i replied and got censored,we re still laughin at you btw.

now go cry to daddy-dad again.

Edited by tonyxyx
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tonyxyx said:

dude this forum is full of offtopcis,even the one i replied and got censored,we re still laughin at you btw.

now go cry to daddy-dad again.

Use the "report" button on offtopic posts, I clicked report on yours, marked as offtopic and it worked. The simple function works, instead of going around and crying to daddy-dad that some mod wiped out and "censored" your tears and trolling offtopic spam again. Cheers. Go on and make more topics that mods "censor" your half-ass serious posts making fun of other forum users in the tribunal. 

Edited by Banished Privateer

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Use the "report" button on offtopic posts, I clicked report on yours, marked as offtopic and it worked. The simple function works, instead of going around and crying to daddy-dad that some mod wiped out and "censored" your tears and trolling offtopic spam again. Cheers. Go on and make more topics that mods "censor" your half-ass serious posts making fun of other forum users in the tribunal. 

using the power of the modclan that happens to be in the same nation as you :D 

Go and create some more tribunals

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

using the power of the modclan that happens to be in the same nation as you :D 

Go and create some more tribunals

I am just competing with you in number of tribunals, you also have a lot on your account :) Modclan? Please, share the secret with me who is our mod clan. If you mean Hethwill, he is not our clan member and he hates me, so that's a funny accusation 🤣

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I am just competing with you in number of tribunals, you also have a lot on your account :) Modclan? Please, share the secret with me who is our mod clan. If you mean Hethwill, he is not our clan member and he hates me, so that's a funny accusation 🤣

First 3 pages of tribunals:

Rediii - 1 due to holding in battle by ALOHA

Banished Privateer - 10 ... 3 of which for holding in battles without the intention of fighting which is funny if you look at my tribunal and realize you are in aloha

Hethwill is not the only moderator.  The accusations of bias against him are unfounded.  Rather than looking to cast blame, look inside yourselves to wonder why posts get hidden, and see if there is a common theme.

• Like 3