Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Redundant security zones for Britain, Spain, France.

Recommended Posts

Captains. 

Secondary security zones for France, Spain and Britain will be abandoned and will become capturable in one of the next patches, as they did not have any influence on the goals they were supposed to achieve.

We are very sorry for the inconvinience that this change might cause. Please take necessary precautions and move ships resources away if you do not plan to defend those areas. 

  • Like 47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, admin said:

Captains. 

Secondary security zones for France, Spain and Britain will be abandoned and will become capturable in one of the next patches, as they did not have any influence on the goals they were supposed to achieve.

We are very sorry for the inconvinience that this change might cause. Please take necessary precautions and move ships resources away if you do not plan to defend those areas. 

nice

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should also decrease the one from the US, which is unneccesarily large. Also make little river an uncapturable port.

And pirates should not have reinforcements area. It doesnt fit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you give people in these ports the option of a free teleport for all their ships and goods from their outposts in these ports as many people have main clan warehouses and crafting points in these ports.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Does this mean Belize is up for grabs?

2 minutes ago, Christoph said:

i hope

1 zone is enough for every nation

Yes because you've kept Vera Cruz all this time by defending it in port battles.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vizzini said:

where exactly ?

secondary security zone isn't telling me which ports or areas ?

France, Spain and GB have 2  safe zone areas far from their Capital -Vera Cruz, New Orleans and Belize.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christendom said:

Good. 

Be happy to lend a hand over in vera cruz if/when spain starts to timer dodge the brits.

nobody needs vera cruz

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

France, Spain and GB have 2  safe zone areas far from their Capital -Vera Cruz, New Orleans and Belize.   

they have 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angus MacDuff said:

Brits wont be happy when someone takes Pedro cay

pedo cay?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Christoph said:

nobody needs vera cruz

yet you have a large amount of folks hanging out over there hiding, hauling and getting lots of precious doubloons.  Time to say hellooooooo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bodye said:

pedro cay is part of kpr zone

Is it?  It is actually separated by a gap.  I would think it is a different (secondary) zone.  They already have 5 safe ports on Jamaica.  that's all anybody should have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really understand the point, unless this is a new way to create 'content'. Players have build and gathered lots and lots of shit, loosing one of this outposts will be hard....but its just a game!

Edited by do not say dlc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

Is it?  It is actually separated by a gap.  I would think it is a different (secondary) zone.  They already have 5 safe ports on Jamaica.  that's all anybody should have.

Hardcore nation need big safe zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...