Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dc1962

crafting the Endymion

I've got level 3 shipbuilding yard, but I'm not given the option of building the Edymion frigate. What do I need to craft this ship? I'd like to build one of my favorite ships!

6 minutes ago, dc1962 said:

I've got level 3 shipbuilding yard, but I'm not given the option of building the Edymion frigate. What do I need to craft this ship? I'd like to build one of my favorite ships!

It only req a lvl 2 shipyard.. you need to be a lvl 25 crafter (if I recall correctly, or 30)..

take a look at your crafting level 

to gain more crafting level you need to build ships first.

14 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

It only req a lvl 2 shipyard.. you need to be a lvl 25 crafter (if I recall correctly, or 30)..

Your corect it doesn't go up to 35 until SOL's/3rds, 40 for 2nds and 45 for 1st rates.   I'm going to guess the OP isn't of level yet prob.  Just need to make a bunch of junk ships or pop out a few ships to sale.

Side note, you get the same amount of xp per lh regardless of vessel crafted. So if you want to make levels without spending a ton of supplies, craft indefat's as they are the largest you can build without spending doubloons.