Game-Labs Forum

Better reals rewards in battles .

I am in Russian Nation and i have trouble with economic reals count and can't do trading thinks becouse we don't have enough outposts . Spend reals on repairs and rum and going with reals . I am suggesting to incrase the reals reward based on how many ships are you killing in the battle (like WarThunder , when you kill someone you are getting 2500-4000 reals/money/coins and it depends on what kind of ship you sre sinking).

Descuss!

Edited by Fillip de Travesay

Possible solutions:

1. Sell doubloons.

2. Craft repairs and sell them in Freeports and other hubs.

3. Capture AI and Player traders and sell their cargo and their ships.

4. Don’t play an “impossible” nation which doesn’t have enough ports for your play style.

5. Lead your nation in conquest and take the ports you want.

6. Get rich trading in the Maracaibo area. Get rich raiding in the Puerto de Espana area. 

• Like 2

I love how the system works currently. Reals are mainly obtainable by trading/crafting. Doubloons are mainly obtainable by combat. You'll need to do either both, or find someone who does the other thing and exchange.

What might need to change, is giving new accounts some starting capital (25.000?), so they can start with some trading/crafting immediately instead of painfully grinding those starter credits.

Edited by Anymn
  • Like 1