Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DesMoines

Bug for choose mission and ressources and all others in scroll menu

Hi, 

i have a bug....with ALL scroll menu in game.(like ressources..when you want sell them and others...or take hostility missions....)

I can t choose an item in scroll menu. When i choose one, he gives me only the first... If i enter the name of town (for hostility mission) or ressource name...it s don t work.

Others players have the same bug?

Had something similar last night.

When in open world opening map and choosing 'Conquest Information' nothing opened, on entering a port it fixed itself.

For me it s ever ..sometimes i can select an item (town or  ressource)  but rarely

And often i have the scrollbar who is in automatic mode (in Warehouse for example)...The scrollbar remains locked down automatically when i have selected and move an item. I can move bar to the up but she get down directlty to the down and i can t select another item (i m not enough fast for that lol). I must close and open warehouse windows for take another item.

Edited by DesMoines

its a known issue. 

we are searching for reasons. and will fix it when we are able to reproduce.

Sometimes I have this too. Solutions which worked for me (but not always): unplugging my HOTAS and/or restarting NA. Got used to it by now ;)

Yesterday I noticed in harbour, that moving the chat-bar makes selections scroll up to top in all other open windows with lists (fleet, outposts, crafting items, contracts etc).

Please turn off joysticks, hotas, pedals etc. - this is the current workaround that will help