Game-Labs Forum

French players not respecting ROEs

Honest

Let the transgressors be judged by a jury of their peers...

(Those two guys came at us the first night; we cited the ceasefire, and we parted ways peacefully. The second night they came at my LGV again, truly intent on hacking Dutch shipping....)

Quoi qu'il en soit, ce ne sera pas ces deux insignifiants qui me feront haïr la France. Je ne le puis simplement pas.

Seulement, ça aide pas à convaincre mes compatriotes...

20190128202143_1.jpg

• Like 1

Honi soit qui mal y pense

You guys should finally refrain from the assumption that there is a general peace between nations, especially between your two nations. Consider enemies everywhere.

Edited by Guest

pec ocb,  is that a football club?

lol

just found out more emigrated Dutch are coming back to their homeland. disappointed with the true values of life at sea in foreign waters...

there is a saying:  Home sweet home, it counts for every generation hahaha.

à la guillotine avec ces invités

or just keelhaul them.

Edited by Thonys

On 1/29/2019 at 2:32 AM, Honest said:

Let the transgressors be judged by a jury of their peers...

(Those two guys came at us the first night; we cited the ceasefire, and we parted ways peacefully. The second night they came at my LGV again, truly intent on hacking Dutch shipping....)

Quoi qu'il en soit, ce ne sera pas ces deux insignifiants qui me feront haïr la France. Je ne le puis simplement pas.

Seulement, ça aide pas à convaincre mes compatriotes...

20190128202143_1.jpg

once again the PEC clan.....

It is not impossible to respect certain things between nations even if the game does not allow to formalize agreements.

some players should leave their nation to be pirate...

@Marquis de la Luzerne (info)

• Like 1

once again, some french players, or a french crew ,don't want to listen the different way of a French Diplomatie. Unfortunatly, the game hasn't the options in order to make the peace transactions with an other nation for the moment (may be come back). And the french player list i see PEC and OCB, the french OCB player is not in our crew since some days. All my apologize for this attack.

@Marquis de la Fayette

Edited by Marquis de la Luzerne
  • Like 1