Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion for future DLS'c

Durin

Ahoy Captains,

i hereby propose two new DLC's to be added to the game to increase encounters on Open World:

1st:

The Kraken DLC:

Lets you take control of the mighty immortal deep sea Kraken. Everey player ship will leave a trace on the water, only visible to the Mighty Kraken. The Kraken-Players Task is to drag enemy ships into the deep, where they would end up sooner or later anyway.N5Fh5.thumb.jpg.33e68a164af11d8171be9398c08144d3.jpg

2nd:

The Jack Sparrow DLC:

Playing as Jack Sparrow in control of his ship the Black Pearl, you will be the only one able to survive an attack of the Mighty Kraken. Upon the survival of such an attack you will get 5xPaint Chest as redeemable immediatly.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0778e1f1e09b06d515d9a25df2a97e97.jpg

Discuss!

o7

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Castañon del Rey said:

A joke?

Well.. We do have the magic of reinforcementzones, the magical positional reinforcements and laser accurate guns, steel masts etc.. We might as well have mythological beasts and 21st century pop culture icons in the game...

11 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Well.. We do have the magic of reinforcementzones, the magical positional reinforcements and laser accurate guns, steel masts etc.. We might as well have mythological beasts and 21st century pop culture icons in the game...

Well, it's a game, maintaining 100% realism is very difficult without affecting gameplay.

Doesn't mean we have to throw in Walt Disney😂

But, still suspect OP joking.:)

Edited by Castañon del Rey

20 minutes ago, Castañon del Rey said:

Well, it's a game, maintaining 100% realism is very difficult without affecting gameplay.

Doesn't mean we have to throw in Walt Disney😂

But, still suspect OP joking.:)

I suspect he was serious :) and I wholeheartedly endorse his suggestion!!