Game-Labs Forum

Crash in Cartagena PB

Today during the PB of Cartagena Sweden vs GB the server went down. GB had won the PB we had 998 points a Mortar Brig sinking and a Buc allmost sunk. 

Screenshots and vidoes coming below: 

unknown.png?width=1272&height=676

We have 100% prove as you can see in the video above that we would have won the PB and would like the port as a result of it. As you can hopefully understand all of us are very upset with this especially becuase it is the second time it happened in a HAVOC offensive PB.

Also some of us have strange issiues with logging in now. I get a very strange screen as it can be seen in the next screenshot:

Download.png

Edited by Mr Pellew
  • Like 1

Just now, Christendom said:

If I recall correctly 1 swede MB and 1 swede BUC were DC'd and sunk prior to the crash.  One could argue that if they kept sailing, you would not of won on points.

Just food for thought.

Be careful you are not dragged into the conspiracy theory,emotions are running high in the force atm.

• Like 1

Captains, 

Server provider had an internal loss of connection between servers and this caused the need for servers restart. 

Captains who participated in the port battles that failed due the technical faults on the provider side will as usual receive a gift for the troubles.

In case you lost a ship due to server issues, please do not forget to send a detailed report via F11 button.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:48 PM, Lars Kjaer said:

Servers acting up, I've been kicked 2 times now..

On 1/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, rediii said:

998 Points, 2 ships sinking, 8 Min left and Server crashed. 

That moment when you can only be stopped by a servercrash :) 

Atleast investigate this shit please. This shit happens never except at portbattles I have the feeling. Happened twice to HAVOC now in Portillo and now in Cartagena.

Is it a bug that sometimes happens in PBs?

Is it a DDOS?

High pings started at roughly 1:30:00 together with crashes of first some people and then all people.

On 1/22/2019 at 11:52 PM, Mr Pellew said:

Today during the PB of Cartagena Sweden vs GB the server went down. GB had won the PB we had 998 points a Mortar Brig sinking and a Buc allmost sunk. 

Screenshots and vidoes coming below: 

We have 100% prove as you can see in the video above that we would have won the PB and would like the port as a result of it. As you can hopefully understand all of us are very upset with this especially becuase it is the second time it happened in a HAVOC offensive PB.

Also some of us have strange issiues with logging in now. I get a very strange screen as it can be seen in the next screenshot:

Bump

Forgot to add - sorry, completely missed this fact because of the patch

If you lost a ship in this battle please write to @Ink in PM - you will be provided with the exact replacement.

• Like 1