Game-Labs Forum

CARL BOSCH (FR) double account for spotting Fort Royal while playing as CANORJAX as RU player

GIBZ

This morning Vladimir Markovnikov and his friend  CanorJax  , 2 previous French player btw. Fouchet , and another one, where chasing noobs in front of FR. Nothing unusual.

When i escape the tag from fouchet  and place me in front of Rosau fort (they where 2 Hercule I was in Neufchatel ), I receive after a few sec a chat from that russian player (vladimir). 

He obliviously got my name from a double account (or a friend with a double acount) since i post my intention on the French Chat about RU EP and my intention to chase them

After a discussion , he admit that his friend CanorJax (2nd RU EP in hercule)  WAS Carl Bosch, the French player camping in front of Fort royal and getting info for himself and Vladimir Markovnikov

See Screenshot (in french) 

1. IS IT ALLOWED BY THE User Agreement he sign agreement to have a double account open the same time to spy another nation?
  2. Should that type of comportment be punish by permanent or temporary ban?
  3. Shouldn't you guys (Devs) put in place a verification mechanic to avoid that type of comportment ?

20190122_104901.thumb.jpg.7858a52c0688d29d36b2c38616200020.jpg0.thumb.jpg.48c577030aff1d526e1eb4b75675bc07.jpg

Edited by Ptigibus
typos

4 minutes ago, Chevalier du Ethuville said:

I'm not talking about a rogue player sending info to a friend in another nation here, i'm taking about playing two account, on French and one Russian at the same time, one connection for spotting in front or Fort Royal only and the other to chase

40 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Stop crying, this has been a valid tactic in NA since the game received Open World. It is 100% legal as the player does not disturb nation chat with trolling and sabotage or admit to spying. 

Lol, dear Pathetic Privateer, I would never assume to take your place as the uncontested "Cry me a river" master of the forum. everybody  knows you're the inventor of the book "cry one more time" that gives you +5% embarrassment on the tribunal . 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ptigibus said:

Lol, dear Pathetic Privateer, I would never assume to take your place as the uncontested "Cry me a river" master of the forum. everybody  knows you're the inventor of the book "cry one more time" that gives you +5% embarrassment on the tribunal . 

It's allowed sorry ☠️

50 minutes ago, Ptigibus said:

There has been a quite obvious alt outside pdp for the last week, always sitting at the docks with full sails heading into port which pretends to be afk sailing. But you dont see anyone creating a thread about it..

Even in Real Life so to say...

Spy is a way to get info on a large scale from other socie-ities.

And if a double account is not allowed to be bought and created form the ""oh so needed pecunia for the further development of this simulator...""

I want the stones trown at the user  of this way to obtain knowledge on large scale movements of ships in this very overdevelopped game dissolved..

afterall is all about pixels..

Excuse my baaad english because my native langualistic is Dutch.

49 minutes ago, PYR said:

So we are entitled green on green to sink this traitor! No reason that he can betray people and the same people cannot fight back!!

You can't green on green, but you can get on global and invite the hunters from other nations to kill this spy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PYR said:

In real life, spy are punished if found. This spy should be punished by people of its own nation

Give me any names of RL countries, who killed theire own spies...

Not double spies though.