Game-Labs Forum

Old Rewards for buying?

neoblackheart

Question

I bought this game way back on day one of EA. I played it for a good long time currently have 250 hours and I quit a while back and went to other things with my friends. My friend said he wanted to come back so we did today and with us both quiting on the same day he comes back and finds himself getting a yacht and thrown back up to his old rank of Master Commandant while I got stuck at midshipman with only a cutter. I remember I had in my redeemables at one point several ships such as a Renommee and a few other ships though I can't remember them all.

Do I get any of that back or was it a wipe when they changed all this?

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, neoblackheart said:

Huh My friend just skipped the tutorials and he is sitting on Master Commandant while I actually did it up to the endurance mission and didn't get it.

Regarding the exams

There are 2 sets of exams
1) 4 exams that give you permanent first lieutenant rank 
2) 1 final exam that gives you a permanent M&C rank. 

In terms of lost rank - if you had rank before the XP reset (done on 24th of may in 2017) you should have that XP in the redeemables ON THE SERVER YOU PLAYED.
Most often case of confusion happens when players apply XP on another server and then switch servers.

But lets check - please contact @Ink in private message and tell him your name and nation and server name where you had rank which you think is lost. He will investigate if you had this xp and if you had and it was lost it will be returned.

In terms of yacht. If you do not have the yacht that means you have not pre-ordered the game. All who pre-ordered the game should have the yacht (it is applied by valve automatically to all pre-order keys). 

• Like 3

There were few wipes, so redeemables are gone! 

Try to finish the tutorial. After u finished it, you will get master and comander rank, alot or repairs,rum, 2 ships for free and some other stuff, I can’t remember.

There are also two ships as dlc, if you need a ship without crafting or shipyard.