Game-Labs Forum
rediii

Bounty on 2 special prussian ports

HAVOC puts a bounty on 2 special prussian ports today. The actions are a result of repeating bad play by prussians with spies, constant dodging by nighttimers etc.aswell as trollfleets in PBs and empty PBs

The port of Port De Paix:

HAVOC: 100.000 Doubloons, 50 Victory Marks

FENIX: 50.000 Doubloons

The port of Puerto Plata:

HAVOC pays: 100.000 Doubloons, 50 Victory Marks

How does it work?

There are 2 different cases.

Case 1: The port is taken by a british clan. The port shall get a timer and remain there. The port will be defended by the british RvR fleet.

Case 2: The port is taken by another nations clan. The port shall be handed to the HAVOC clan. After the port is taken by HAVOC the rewards are given out to the takers.

image.png.1ced4282ad21452336c13c6e09390e52.png

Edited by rediii
  • Like 18

10.000 Dbs for the none brit clan who takes George town^^

• Like 4

Prussia puts a bounty on 1 special Havoc port today. The actions are a result of repeating bad play by Havoc with being Zerg, constant being bad humanbeings and deleting fun for smaller nation etc.

The port of George Town:

HANSA: 10 mills Reals + 100 Victory Marks

ALOHA:  worn T-Shirt of the original @Banished Privateer

How does it work?

Just capture port from Havoc. You can keep it. We dont want it ;) and pm me for reward.

image.png.5eeb9c3b3e9e2b26e51152583c5043ce.png

Edited by Captain Cid
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

How does it work?

Just capture port from Havoc. You can keep it. We dont want it ;) and pm me for reward.

I can't read @rediii's mind but i think you are doing him a favour with that. More PBs without having to grind ports an so on... :ph34r:

Edited by Tom Farseer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

@redii you can have plata. where to meet for my reward?

La Tortue :) 

I've got PMs from the Spanish asking us to night flip the brits and PMs from brits asking us to night flip Prussia.  A year ago these very same people got us kicked off the server for night flipping.

As the world turns.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Henry Durnin said:

does 100.000 baloons even cover the boats for the portbattle?

Well it should be enough, unless you approach the PB like Prussia, in which case i guess you will end up building all the ships again 😛

• Like 1

@Abram Svenssonwasn't it a idea from Havco too to do attacking and not showing up? I remember it being proposed several times in ts and discord. Just because you are bored? like Puerto is not important why do you want it? but anyway have fun with attacking a senseless 1st rate ai port :)

EDIT : I know Havoc likes flipping :)

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Is Hardy blaming me or @Gregory Rainsborough?

dunno  he hasn't spoken to me since I ganked him sailing his stuff over to spain from GB and I got his naval clock.  

I'm sure on his dart board at home he has all 3 of our names taped up

Guys!! Please don’t take our ports!! We very badly need them and if we lose them we will all either quit or the game or switch nation!!! I beg of you all to leave our poor nation alone and to stop bullying us as we all are on the edge of mental breakdowns. Some of us have not slept in weeks in fear of an attack that we cannot possibly defend! 

If you do take our ports I hope your conscious can cope with what harm you will bring.

Edited by McKillen
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

@Abram Svenssonwasn't it a idea from Havco too to do attacking and not showing up? I remember it being proposed several times in ts and discord. Just because you are bored? like Puerto is not important why do you want it? but anyway have fun with attacking a senseless 1st rate ai port :)

EDIT : I know Havoc likes flipping :)

It just shows that you didnt know HAVOC at all.

6 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

You chat constant bollocks. So glad i voted to kick your ass