Game-Labs Forum

Reverse Crying in the Stream

Pit Pinsel

6 hours ago, Durin said:

Fair fight - unfair fight... where is the difference?  you had a fair fight in Plymouth PB, did you not?

We can't even reach an agreement on a term "fair fight" because of a cultural void between us. The same reason you call "crying" our sincere misunderstanding of your behavior, because you would cry in that situation.

BTW i've met a chinese guys in a battle, the guys who made a chinese localisation. If they come with a representative force we all will meet the totally differen behavior model, and they will show us that we have more common then we think 😃 

Let them have the battle, i will watch the stream/video. Reverse you want viewers (you are almost the only one streaming with content) and what you say is always heard. I suggest you calm down a bit with your belittle tone on your stream about your enemy players it will help alot. You want to stream and get money out of it, for you it means even show more respect than others to enemy players because you stream, you choose that path (i love your sailing btw) act like it. Keep up the other good work for NA, with respect jointventure

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jointventure said:

Let them have the battle, i will watch the stream/video. Reverse you want viewers (you are almost the only one streaming with content) and what you say is always heard. I suggest you calm down a bit with your belittle tone on your stream about your enemy players it will help alot. You want to stream and get money out of it, for you it means even show more respect than others to enemy players because you stream, you choose that path (i love your sailing btw) act like it. Keep up the other good work for NA, with respect jointventure

What respect, what are you talking about? I try to gather people and create content for myself, for you, for the audience. I'm going to be engaged in complete nonsense - to fill the city with no one needed. You watch stream, see how many of us are there and on what ships we are and collect a group 3 times more. You watch stream and wait. I do not need such viewers. I would ban you, but unfortunately this is not possible.

As for duel. I understand that pinsel is blind. But I just copy the previous sentences. Well, I will reduce my requirements for doubloons. But the duel will be exactly on these conditions. Otherwise, I do not want to spend my time on the baby, who is not responsible for his words. There are dozens of them on the forum and in the game. If I react to everyone, I will not have time to play.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:26 AM, Captain Reverse said:

Thank you for advertising, but where are the links to my channels? I give you money for what? don't disappoint me

Yea, good propose. But i Have better. we will spend 2 duels for 10k doubloons each. (ok ok, he again start cry)

1) You can pretend not to see my message again, but. You're crying all the time about hercules paytowin. And you win any 5 rank on it. Will we have your hercules against my 5th rate?

2) the second duel on which ships? 

well, my boy, you again will not see my message? or will you again say that you do not have doubloons? or what this time?

But I'm sure he will not see the message again.

Today will be a good fight, so good luck to all. I hope the screen does not hurt.

This is my last massege in this topic. If pinsel not cry baby, when he will find little eggs, he PMed me in game. Im do video, dont worry. 

Fast P.S. for all our enmity with Rediii, he never streamsnipe. And in 90% of the cases goes to an interesting fight. Take an example from him. Perhaps because of this he left Sweden.

And about the port battles, I concluded. Unfortunately, with the included stream, it is most likely not possible. Therefore, I will only defend cities, or I will be engaged in a multiflip. Honest and respectful PB unfortunately does not work now

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Tac said:

Amazing!! the whole nation was hibernating and had no organization, Kudos for the swedes that fought that day but really?

The quality of your propaganda seriously has deteriorated over time mate.

large_333.png.08282f418f8a68043dccf1e5c8c37109.png.8e8b3b3cd7d976331be0f0eaa554c02e.png

You're right, it takes more time to wake up

Edited by Hači_CZ

Reverse does not want a fair fight he wants me to put in a Hercules that has 4k hp and has the 6k hp against his indefatigable battles and the bigger cannons. What's wrong with him? I want to give him a duel in the same ship because that's fair. He puts me here like I'm just hercules sailing, which is a lie. He is afraid that he can not win a fair duel in the same ship.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 1:31 AM, pit said:

I'd happily duel you to test this underrated herc, ill take a herc and you can take whatever else 5th rate of your choosing.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:08 AM, Captain Reverse said:

how did you get hurt with your herculses and ruqin))))

im ready fight vs ur herc on 5 rate and requin vs my 6 rate))))

but since I often do this, come on this duel will be at 40k doublons? time is doublons... :D

12/04/2018

3YmVVCyAbIY.jpg

• Like 1

@pit plays in AGW, in GB nation, Reverse.

if you guys want to fight, why don't you both pick your favourite ship and just duel? If your both so skilled it shouldn't really matter if it's Herc vs Herc or Indef vs Indef or L'ocean vs Privateer.

We all know gear does not matter in NA, hecne why mod stacking isn't a problem and RNG ship crafting has been brought back, lol.

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

Just now, Batman said:

@pit plays in AGW, in GB nation, Reverse.

if you guys want to fight, why don't you both pick your favourite ship and just duel? If your both so skilled it shouldn't really matter if it's Herc vs Herc or Indef vs Indef or L'ocean vs Privateer.

We all know gear does not matter in NA, hecne why mod stacking isn't a problem and RNg ship crafting has been brought back, lol.

equip between good players with same level is a diffrence.

19 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

What do you want to hear now? Should I say GG or say it was easy? Need a video or is it clear that I am full hp and only used 1 repair? Good luck on PB

large.20190120174301_1.jpg.1305771731bcd8bf68141682751cf0c7.jpg

in any case, I hope it will be possible for me to prove to our rotten community that honest + - fighting is very interesting

Too many mistakes in a battle and I confirm it was too easy but I quickly realized that I can not win it anymore and got myself shot down.

but very well played , i hope we can make some rematches reverse, i love training against better players.

Edited by Pit Pinsel

8 hours ago, Pit Pinsel said:

Too many mistakes in a battle and I confirm it was too easy but I quickly realized that I can not win it anymore and got myself shot down.

but very well played , i hope we can make some rematches reverse, i love training against better players.

He sure showed you XD

• Like 1