Game-Labs Forum

Reverse Crying in the Stream

Pit Pinsel

1 minute ago, Captain Reverse said:

But in last paytowin cry topic, he say: I easy win anyone in any 5rates in my herc. 

So I propose test that.

Buy Yea, second duel we can do in 5-3-2-1 rates 

You know as well as I do, that certain tactics work in 80-90% of the population. For example 12pd carro Belle Poule, you will sink many, als you also know it won't work against any player who knows what to do. Same goes for Herc vs Indef. Sry mate but that proposal only will prove Pit has a big mouth sometimes as everyone has.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pit Pinsel said:

you want a fair fight, then come and duel me. you know yours

4 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Yea, good propose. But i Have better. we will spend 2 duels for 50k doubloons each.

1) You can pretend not to see my message again, but. You're crying all the time about hercules paytowin. And you win any 5 rank on it. Will we have your hercules against my 5th rate?

2) the second duel on which ships? 

well, my boy, you again will not see my message? or will you again say that you do not have doubloons? or what this time?

@Pit Pinsel , do you accept these terms?

I could personally not afford 50K doubloons once, but I hope you guys can settle on an more affordable sum if it is needed.. :P   

@Captain Reverse If Pit Pinsel is a man of his words, and you guys can agree on the terms, can you post when it is planned and link to stream here? :) 

Edited by Tiedemann

5 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

@Pit Pinsel , do you accept these terms? 

@Captain Reverse If Pit Pinsel is a man of his words, can you post when it is planned and link to stream here? :) 

I'm 100% do a video. Don't know about stream.

Why? Because Swedish love my stream. Love look where I'm am, love  watching what ship I have, love watching  what upgrades I have, love watching I'm use bals or chain and another situation. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

I'm 100% do a video. Don't know about stream.

Why? Because Swedish love my stream. Love look where I'm am, love  watching what ship I have, love watching  what upgrades I have, love watching I'm use bals or chain and another situation. 

What I love most of reverse streams is when he and the rest of his rusky zerglins end in the bottom of the sea.

#Remember the Caymans

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

Thank you for advertising, but where are the links to my channels? I give you money for what? don't disappoint me

Yea, good propose. But i Have better. we will spend 2 duels for 50k doubloons each.

1) You can pretend not to see my message again, but. You're crying all the time about hercules paytowin. And you win any 5 rank on it. Will we have your hercules against my 5th rate?

2) the second duel on which ships? 

well, my boy, you again will not see my message? or will you again say that you do not have doubloons? or what this time?

About screeenshots, yea, good. Im very love battle when  fights vs many players. A this fight - win. 

but stop, im now look screen and see, in all screen u kill players who play game 7-14 days :DD:D ahahah)))) 

fck, Now I'm afraid of duel. maybe next time?:D:D:D:D

209/5000

we make the duel in an indefatigable and I bet 10 k doubloons on my victory more I can not afford because I not only play naval action. If you accept tell me when and where you have time.
  • Like 1

🙄

5 minutes ago, Hullabaloo 'The Thief' said:

You didn't think this through, If Reverse loses, meh, if you lose, you are going to look a prize dick :)

Iiste I do not worry so many, he wanted a fair game play, he has excited about the gank in the stream and now I offer him a fair duel against me is nice of me.

you do not have to interpret so much here, it's quite easy i give him the chance to get a fair duel in an unfair game. done it is not anymore

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pit Pinsel said:

209/5000

we make the duel in an indefatigable and I bet 10 k doubloons on my victory more I can not afford because I not only play naval action. If you accept tell me when and where you have time.

man, but whot about paytowin ship? :D:D:D:D

or u again dont see my massege? ahahahahah)))

oks, im pm u, when i will ready))))

Edited by Captain Reverse

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

man, but whot about paytowin ship? :D:D:D:D

or u again dont see my massege? ahahahahah)))

same ships and we will see, indefatigable. what should i do with a pay to win ship if i want a fair fight, fair fights are made in the same ships.

Edited by Pit Pinsel

Just now, Pit Pinsel said:

same ships and we will see, indefatigable

I'm not surprised. The topic can be closed. And once again you showed who you are. Go create 10 more topics on the forum, with big tears. But in fact, we know that you are just a crybaby who is not responsible for his words. Good luck in new topics

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Reverse said:

I'm not surprised. The topic can be closed. And once again you showed who you are. Go create 10 more topics on the forum, with big tears. But in fact, we know that you are just a crybaby who is not responsible for his words. Good luck in new topics

are you afraid or what is your problem, you can only do a fair duel in, the same ships you would have to know as an experienced player

you cry in your stream around that you do not get fair fights you rag, I offer it to you indefatigable vs indefatigable
Edited by Pit Pinsel

5 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Don't forget mate. He conquered Fort Baai as well. A port every other nation was only dreaming about for years now.

Amazing!! the whole nation was hibernating and had no organization, Kudos for the swedes that fought that day but really?

The quality of your propaganda seriously has deteriorated over time mate.

large_333.png.08282f418f8a68043dccf1e5c8c37109.png.8e8b3b3cd7d976331be0f0eaa554c02e.png