Game-Labs Forum

Reverse Crying in the Stream

Pit Pinsel

he crying for the ganking , yeah he crying so much in his steam 😪 

Question to you Kapitan Reverse do not sweden have any right to defend their homeland? Or should they wave to you while flipping from a Swedish port in your stream? you want a fair fight, then come and duel me. you know yours
Victims Clan People I always meet who bore me.So show what you have on it and kill me in your stream 1vs1, I'm not afraid of you why.

3ADB73004510B24B5D478FA4A13DBF09F1D7432D

5F70B12C6A94E9EACB7801C9AF83C2ACADDD17C0

DE91ACDC9EFACF6FCA3D8F0B3F42F6450B1504EF

• Like 1

I've got reverse respect (from his rumble in the stream times apart), I just want to incite him here for a good duel and you jibble here shit in between.

reverse wants a fair fight and he gets it against me if he wants

Edited by Pit Pinsel

🙄what should I do that, it's just the only thing left to me in this game😪. provoke players here to make a fair fight with me because the meta 😪just will not let you. do you want to fight me blood? i always thought blood npc in the duel room.

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 2

Thank you for advertising, but where are the links to my channels? I give you money for what? don't disappoint me

Yea, good propose. But i Have better. we will spend 2 duels for 50k doubloons each.

1) You can pretend not to see my message again, but. You're crying all the time about hercules paytowin. And you win any 5 rank on it. Will we have your hercules against my 5th rate?

2) the second duel on which ships? 

well, my boy, you again will not see my message? or will you again say that you do not have doubloons? or what this time?

About screeenshots, yea, good. Im very love battle when  fights vs many players. A this fight - win. 

but stop, im now look screen and see, in all screen u kill players who play game 7-14 days :DD:D ahahah)))) 

fck, Now I'm afraid of duel. maybe next time?:D:D:D:D

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 5

#about swedish city

Players from CABAL, from another swe clans, palatinose and another always write in chat:

"I hope we will soon get an honest and fair battle and check our skill" @Palatinose, this is ur words ?

Ok, Philibsburg this is swedish port with craftbase. Im understand.

We start flip city not important city on the outskirts. 

So question to cabal and palationse. 

Do you want to test your skill and conduct good fights? or are you only able to write in the chat? i think second, so gl!)))

I see no other choice how to fill several cities at the same time. But as the last 2 weeks have shown, the Swedes are able to assemble 1 full PB and 20-30 ships of the screen.

i think this is not a problem for Swedish, yea?

Edited by Captain Reverse

1 minute ago, Captain Reverse said:

stop gank noobs near Willemstad and dont forger about time :D

Hahaha yeah the dutch were a bit annoyed when I showed my face after two or three months again. 

Aside of that, what about Plymouth? You had a fight, i was listening to the guys in TS. Was it not a fair one?

9 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Hahaha yeah the dutch were a bit annoyed when I showed my face after two or three months again. 

Aside of that, what about Plymouth? You had a fight, i was listening to the guys in TS. Was it not a fair one?

it was a good battle. The Swedes won, the Russians lost. Do not you want battles again like that? Considering that it is a good fight.
Hellish work we undertake - flipp, sail and another. 

but do not worry. We will try to play differently. It is necessary to adapt :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Ahum ...

who are you calling noobs ...even a dutch Jonker is not a noob.

21 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

and you sunk?

and we were not annoyed!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go fight both in a mercury (both)

and the stake is 5000 dubloons 

and don't make ridiculous bets 

Edited by Thonys

9 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Ahum ...

who are you calling noobs ...even a dutch Jonker is not a noob.

and you sunk?

and we were not annoyed!

I would call it annoyed if people jump one Essex with 11 ships. The reason can't be fun. But I guess we just differ in that regard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

I would call it annoyed if people jump one Essex with 11 ships. The reason can't be fun. But I guess we just differ in that regard.

you only met the home guard that's all.

it has nothing to do with fun or annoyed or whatever. at that moment you were the hunted for the slaughter. and that was it basically..

many have gone before you, .its just a tactic...

Edited by Thonys

6 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Where pudilson? This topic not about Dutch)))))) 

in that case, don't talk about us.

52 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

57 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

we have nothing to do with your quarrel.

I and the nation will be/want to be left out of it.

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Admiral Howe of Gibraltar said:

Perverse, I have the conviction you are scared to fight Great Britain, looks rediii has kicked many times your ass.

That is the reason behind your attacks on the Dutch.

Who a u? BF only 1 clan on all server who always fight vs havoc.u can see that in my stream or Rediii stream. We have more than 30+ fights each other in open sea and port battles.

Havoc win, BF win, it dosent matter. We always fights. 

So go away to save zone and shut up, my baby. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Who a u? BF only 1 clan on all server who always fight vs havoc.u can see that in my stream or Rediii stream. We have more than 30+ fights each other in open sea and port battles.

Havoc win, BF win, it dosent matter. We always fights. 

So go away to save zone and shut up, my baby. 

I was in the fights against you in the Caymans where we kicked your ass, do you remember?

You haven't fought a PB against us since then.

I can smell your poop from Siberia, my baby.

Edited by Admiral Howe of Gibraltar

1 minute ago, Palatinose said:

@Captain Reverse concerning the duel with Pit: how about a fight in your favourite 5th and one in his favourite 5th? You don't seriously propose a fight Herc vs Indef ;) Because I bet there is no player in the server to win such a fight vs you, Dinark, Dreammaker or any other good player. Herc is no match for an Indef.

But in last paytowin cry topic, he say: I easy win anyone in any 5rates in my herc. 

So I propose test that.

Buy Yea, second duel we can do in 5-3-2-1 rates 

2 minutes ago, Admiral Howe of Gibraltar said:

I was in the fights against you in the Caymans where we kicked your ass, do you remember?

You haven't fought a PB against us since then.

I can smell your poop from Siberia, my baby.

More message in chat. Superchatman 😀😀😀Naval need new hero 😀😀😀😀😀