Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Freedom Cry

😉

I do not understand why the developers, in this game are so afraid here just to be creative, content for the people means money for you. Instead of getting rid of the political system completely, one could have even thought of what else to do with it, for example: The Scaleless. I know that time was terrible for the people it concerned, but why do not you offer nations the opportunity to fight against slavery to gain an ally, or to opt for disloyalty so that they can cut their raw materials better and cheaper can, of course, it should also be tested a bit like the balance between the two. But I as Pit Pinsel would vote against slavery because I am simply a representative of freedom and among all this you might also reach other players for the new Fraction (Nation) that would fight Maroons. I myself have an Old Account in this nation to fight for the freedom of these people.
Edited by Pit Pinsel

9 hours ago, Pit Pinsel said:

😉

I do not understand why the developers, in this game are so afraid here just to be creative, content for the people means money for you. Instead of getting rid of the political system completely, one could have even thought of what else to do with it, for example: The Scaleless. I know that time was terrible for the people it concerned, but why do not you offer nations the opportunity to fight against slavery to gain an ally, or to opt for disloyalty so that they can cut their raw materials better and cheaper can, of course, it should also be tested a bit like the balance between the two. But I as Pit Pinsel would vote against slavery because I am simply a representative of freedom and among all this you might also reach other players for the new Fraction (Nation) that would fight Maroons. I myself have an Old Account in this nation to fight for the freedom of these people.

Carefull mate - last time I suggested slavetrading/liberation I got a permanent ban point..

47 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Carefull mate - last time I suggested slavetrading/liberation I got a permanent ban point..

You supported, that what I read. Plz hit Lars with a ban hammer, and maybe to teach him to behave remove his art of shiphandling in game😝

4 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Is playing a wargame meaning being in favour to real world wars?

At that time owning a slave in the New World was as normal as owning a smartphone today.

If we had a detailed economic management (like Patrician serie) slaves should be fundamental part of it, if realistic.

Granted it is not our case, it can be considered not necessary, and not adding "slaves" as trade good, a good idea.

Still I am missing something about the ban.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the feeling the game is developing back what is fighting with the storm, for example? that's so fun to fight a bit with waves, but the developers just take it out of the game.

😥  i will fight in a storm again😪

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 4

Yeah man I agree. I have a creative aneurysm every time I play this game. Something about western european developers, they're bad at putting themselves in the player's shoes. You can just feel the emptiness when you look at the map, so little information, so little going on. So few of those little things. It's like playing GTA Liberty City without the Euphoria physics.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Yeah man I agree. I have a creative aneurysm every time I play this game. Something about western european developers, they're bad at putting themselves in the player's shoes.

'Western European developers', such as Ubisoft, Paradox interactive...

• Like 2