Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pit Pinsel

Big Thanks Nice to Cabal

🤗 I have already said it once in the TS but, nevertheless, again a big thank you Nice to Cabal again at the right time, have appeared again in the game to save Sweden's life, just in time for the BF big - offensive. Many Thanks

Let's get the Russians spoiled😋

Edited by Pit Pinsel

I already told you that you Polish farmer who should hold your food. you wanted a duel in an essex that is still waiting for you today.

• Commodore
  •  
  • Banished Privateer
  • Members
  • 6,151 posts

I will gladly 1v1 you and hence you picked that Western music theme, we're gonna do it in Essex (*HINT* bowsprit *HINT*)

Edited October 16, 2018 by Banished Privateer
Edited by Pit Pinsel

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

What the hello kitty is this video?

and I do not know last but not least you give a shit on team play with your nation, you just saw the port battle in el soco, where you did not have the eggs with a big ship in the Port Battle to join and help your nation, because you lost 2 first rates to sweden befor.

Edited by Pit Pinsel

17 minutes ago, Pit Pinsel said:

and I do not know last but not least you give a shit on team play with your nation, you just saw the port battle in el soco, where you did not have the eggs with a big ship in the Port Battle to join and help your nation, because you lost 2 first rates to sweden befor.

I lost only one 1st rate to Sweden and we were outnumbered heavily ;) Sweden has lost much more to me. You as good player should understand that Prussian fleet stands no chance to defend unless we gather our best players. Is it worth losing dozens of SOLs worth literally millions for a useless port? You can do the math. Risking fleet worth about 20m reals if not more, just to defend port that generates no income and has no strategic value.

I am ready to duel you even now btw. Haven't seen you message me in a long time, I have all day free, today. Hit me up when you're on.