Game-Labs Forum

Admiralty Store on PVE Server

LordWartog

Question

So I started a new character because I was tired of getting slapped on PVP so I made a Prussian and sailed for a good 3/4 hours at least to get where I wanted and I can't access the admiralty shop. I was told I have to be in my Nation's port but as far as I can see, we don't any ports on the PVE server.... So did I just waste 10 hours of my life fighting through the exams for nothing?

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, LordWartog said:

So I started a new character because I was tired of getting slapped on PVP so I made a Prussian and sailed for a good 3/4 hours at least to get where I wanted and I can't access the admiralty shop. I was told I have to be in my Nation's port but as far as I can see, we don't any ports on the PVE server.... So did I just waste 10 hours of my life fighting through the exams for nothing?

If you passed the exams you have a permanent M&Commander rank for steam ID so you have not wasted that time you can come back to pvp server and have that rank immediately..

PVE server does not have prussia russia and poland. Those nations invaded the Caribbean (because they could) and captured everything they need for themselves. PVE server does not have port battles. 

We have not yet made the decision on the impossible nations on the PVE server. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LordWartog said:

what do you mean PVE doesn't have Prussia, Russia, or Poland? like it doesnt have any of their ports at all? because you can choose to play as them

yes. unfortunately there are other bigger priorities.
Those nations appeared much later than the PVE server and do not currently have access to the admiralty that can only be accessed from the national ports (which makes it impossible on PVE as you cannot capture ports there).
this will be addressed but after we deploy first 2 big patches this year.