Game-Labs Forum

Clan Docks

50 minutes ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Let each clan member have the option to donate from his own dock space to the clan.

Example - I have 15 docks. I donate 5 docks to the clan. The clan has now 5 docks. I have 10.

That's sounds quite punishing. How about regular dock space in the WH, that you can upgrade up to 25 like you would yourself want.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

That's sounds quite punishing. How about regular dock space in the WH, that you can upgrade up to 25 like you would yourself.

You duplicating docks with your idea. Sorry.

1 man clan, double the docks \o/

• Like 3

Im not sure but admin said more dock space is not possible because the server (hardware) space.

this idea could work i think.

17 minutes ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Let each clan member have the option to donate from his own dock space to the clan.

Example - I have 15 docks. I donate 5 docks to the clan. The clan has now 5 docks. I have 10.

Just now, rediii said:

So our accounts get deleted when we are too old or too many new players join the game? sounds a bit weird TBH.

+1 to clandocks. Make it like CWH. Maybe even pay daylie tax on available clandocks or something like that.

why do you think they needed all the wipes?

remove old account and there big storage of ships and recources

this is comfirmed on the forum back then

Just now, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

I've a 2 man clan and would love to have some clan dock space to give my mate the ships I build for him (he loses a lot!).. Do I need the same space as a big clan?  No.  2 spaces?  Maybe even one?  One man clan should have no clan dock.  As the clan gets larger, you get more dock space.

33 minutes ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Yes I am, that's kind of why you'd want it like that, to get more dockspace for your clan right?
It's not very much different from the Clan Warehouse, I see this as an extention, your clan has a base that holds some of your stuff. Ships are things that people collect and build often, and I think clans universally would prefer to have a space to store their clan's ships at the port of their choosing that is an upgrade and not a sacrifice on their individual character's dockspace.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 2

Clan docks is sure a missing feature of the game. Expandable just like warehouse, also you have to succeed some goals like, capture 3 ports and keep them 1 month gives 1 dock space, active players more than x amount for x time gives 1 more dock space unlocks, yet you have to pay money to fully unlock them. So can be up to 5 ships, enough to keep the crafted ships for a while. 

Yep hardware limitation, man hours, not enough man, may be DLC :)

40 minutes ago, Wraith said:

LOL

But seriously, the "hardware" limitations defense is really laughable. This should have always been a feature and needs to be in the game now. I mean, if one pinch point for more casual, consensual PvP is the availability of ships, why not make it possible to store more ships? Derp. I mean dock space has to be one of the primary motivations for buying alts, right?

And if there really are hardware limitations... then move NA to a subscription based model like it always should have been in order to incentivize continued development instead of incentivizing people to buy more than one copy of the game just for quality of life.

Why so serious mate? Was just trying to make a joke<_<

35 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

Clan Docks, who doesn't want that?

+ 1 great for clan management of constructed ships that are awaiting delivery & don't need to clog the dock space of the builder while waiting for the player it's built for to come online next.  Maybe even have an option of setting who can pull it out if the ship is specifically for them.

Edited by Hemp Amore
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Captan Thomas Fremantle said:

30 doks for every clan .

i propose it different:

1 ship for every member of the clan

because otherwise there will be a lot of alts  who do ship stacking. 

1 clan can have up to max 25 ships in docks (PB sise)

clan ui interface + an open and close docks button; so players who do pb can have access to take out a ship.

+ a tag on ownership  + a dock number (stored by XXX nr 14)

+ Officer + Diplo can activate the docks button.

that's all we need i think.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Thonys said:

i propose it different:

1 ship for every member of the clan

because otherwise there will be a lot of alts  who do ship stacking. 

1 clan can have up to max 25 ships in docks (PB sise)

clan ui interface + an open and close docks button; so players who do pb can have access to take out a ship.

+ a tag on ownership  + a dock number (stored by XXX nr 14)

+ Officer + Diplo can activate the docks button.

that's all we need i think.

In bold 👍 perfect

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 4:33 PM, Nielsnnk said:

Im not sure but admin said more dock space is not possible because the server (hardware) space.

So implementing Clan Dock is impossible, but selling more dock spaces via DLC doesn't take server space...?