Game-Labs Forum

Duch nation doesn't respect deals

GDE | Faigaf

20 minutes ago, Thonys said:

lately, a frence captain (thecaliphatestrikeback)[french] sunk dutch in our waters time on the screenshot 17.13 (we made no fuss about it.... so ...shit happens sometime)

20190104171432_1.jpg

also, some more information you were attacked by the mppts clan (6) who is a clan from the Swedish nation who recently came back to sail around pampatar eria

they have no contact with the nation not on discord or ts only on Swedish ts 

so if you want your money go to the Swedish ts to talk to them

the Dutch nation has no part in your quarrel with the Swedish (dutchies)

perhaps the french can better focus on the Swedish than the dutch.  or blame it on forgerDLC

so you see here dutch waters are dangerous for every captain it even might not be what it seems to be.

ps the mppts clan does not sail traders ...so if you want to sink them use torpedos

On a side note we we sank 4 of the mpps clan last night in 2 1st rates and a second rate, so if what you say is true we sank our own sailors but that’s news to me.

i guess the waters get more confusing in NA as time goes on.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Tac said:

On a side note we we sank 4 of the mpps clan last night in 2 1st rates and a second rate, so if what you say is true we sank our own sailors but that’s news to me.

i guess the waters get more confusing in NA as time goes on.

Yes, its confusing indeed ...not only for you but also for the Dutch nation. we saw you sailing out there(3 ships) , and they (4) sailed/run away, so we thought there where more Swedish in the area .

Ask gooser bht

by the way do you have a screenshot of this event?

Edited by Thonys

5 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Yes, its confusing indeed ...not only for you but also for the Dutch nation. we saw you sailing out there(3 ships) , and they (4) sailed/run away, so we thought there where more Swedish in the area .

do you have a screenshot of this event?

No sorry, I didn’t even record or stream it as quality battles are rare these days,

however in chat there was no mention of Swedes or alts which you would think there might of been once they stared to sink.

I’m non the wiser.

P.s apologies to Joseph for his golden endimyion loss I would of given it back but Durin put to many holes in it.

It made me sad. o7

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

No sorry, I didn’t even record or stream it as quality battles are rare these days,

however in chat there was no mention of Swedes or alts which you would think there might of been once they stared to sink.

I’m non the wiser.

P.s apologies to Joseph for his golden endimyion loss I would of given it back but Durin put to many holes in it.

It made me sad. o7

Yes i will tell him, it made him very sad, he was so proud of his flagship (we did not hear him for 3 hours after)

anyway perhaps a good talk to Gooser gives some more information on the rogue Dutch/Swedish (french involved ) incident. it seems there is more to it than it looks like on the forehand.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

From the diplomat of a french clan (ANCRE)

we regret that fortunately isolated incidents can take place between French and dutch captains. it is unfortunately the fact of players who ignore peace between the 2 nations for over a year.

It is not the intention of the vast majority of French clans to attack the Dutch nation.

Maybe one day soon the diplomacy will return officially in the game ... from here we must be content with «  gentleman agreement »😉

• Like 3

Hehe some people stil think this game is a musical, do you also put on pirate clothes while you playing?

if you lose your ship, come to dutch waters and try to take it back.

a war or not, i wil still sink all the french i see :)

cheers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nielsnnk said:

Hehe some people stil think this game is a musical, do you also put on pirate clothes while you playing?

if you lose your ship, come to dutch waters and try to take it back.

a war or not, i wil still sink all the french i see :)

cheers

There it is

2 minutes ago, Nielsnnk said:

Hey, long time ago :)  yes isnt a wrong answer in a musical😜

It has indeed been a long time, my old clanmate 😄

But seeing that dressing up as a sailor isnt a bad thing: I need to get a hat. One with colourful feathers... 😋

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, Thonys said:

Ahoy captain 

Member: GDE clan:

first:   i saw in the video that you talked in your own chat channel

they never received your message (Typing in Team)

second, it is the mppts clan that clan is even unknown in our nation  (?) and are not even involved  in any rvr or diplomatic agreement (it seems Swedish alts)

i think you ran into bad luck.

i saw that you declared war upon the dutch ....... ?

sorry to hear you declared war and sorry you encountered a false flag ....and of course for your ships ...

we are captains of peace but we do not like threats.

or is this fake news just to lure the dutch into war i think it is a deliberate war action from the side of the French!

next time press M to let you have some help by the home guard (against privateers)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( later post from you)

"there is diplomacy. Do you think I would have done trade there if there was a risk of been attacked ? 

There are two solutions for that diplomacy crisis. "

We Dutch see no crisis

"-Refund me and everything is forgotten. "

since you are threatening us: NO

"-War"

Whatever you declare will be returned..... but we where informed you do not even have a port [o.0]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Captain Faigaf,

I agree with Thonys: these clans are technically Dutch indeed  but  nobody knows them, they never appear in Nation chat or on discord,  they don't do anything with us,

so they must be Swedish Alts.

Even the name of the second guy makes reference to Sweden:

"Count Blah

Swedish chef 

Lord stattler"

So,since their real Swedish nicknames are unknown, I think that you should  turn your refund revenge on any Swedish clan and flip a Swedish city with your friends or just sink a Swede..

I personally will thank you for it:)

Yours sincerely,

DFIL3

On 1/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, GDE | Faigaf said:

MPPTS clan:

Count Blah

Swedish chef

Lord stattler

As PM French, I was entirely unaware of this agreement. Seems like you have also failed to inform your own nations. Though, we go where the content is. 

On 1/14/2019 at 2:25 AM, HamBlower said:

As everybody can see - frogs always hide behind the foam🤣 

I am literally begging you to flip a pm port. We haven't had much content in weeks, expect for sinking a few prussians off Cuba last weekend. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Galt said:

As PM French, I was entirely unaware of this agreement. Seems like you have also failed to inform your own nations. Though, we go where the content is. 

I am literally begging you to flip a pm port. We haven't had much content in weeks, expect for sinking a few prussians off Cuba last weekend. 

Yesterday evening French Nation had the opportunity to be part of the content as we (max. 8 swedish 2nd and 1st Rates) did hostility missions for Roseau. We did this only to have Content we stopped at about 76%. At about 21:30 servertime. 

What did the brave French?

They came in Basic Cutters, Herc's and light frigates, chained a little bit and looted the killed AI's, then they left battle, hiding themselves in port entrance.

Don't blame yourself any more. Your trembling Captains and Admirals are glad, that there is nearly no PVP nor RVR in French waters. The few guys doing PVP only use escape fitted ships and attack only if they are at least five the numbers than the victim.

Look at the frog in the picture Troody posted - this is the courage of French Captains and Admirals

2 hours ago, HamBlower said:

Yesterday evening French Nation had the opportunity to be part of the content as we (max. 8 swedish 2nd and 1st Rates) did hostility missions for Roseau. We did this only to have Content we stopped at about 76%. At about 21:30 servertime. 

What did the brave French?

They came in Basic Cutters, Herc's and light frigates, chained a little bit and looted the killed AI's, then they left battle, hiding themselves in port entrance.

Don't blame yourself any more. Your trembling Captains and Admirals are glad, that there is nearly no PVP nor RVR in French waters. The few guys doing PVP only use escape fitted ships and attack only if they are at least five the numbers than the victim.

Look at the frog in the picture Troody posted - this is the courage of French Captains and Admirals

Sorry, you may have misunderstood me. When I say PM French, I mean the night crew. The ones you aren't dicking around with. 

Edited by Galt

3 hours ago, Galt said:

Sorry, you may have misunderstood me. When I say PM French, I mean the night crew. The ones you aren't dicking around with. 

Seems to me you have two choices,make content fighting the only other force with numbers in your Timezone which are rats or you get zero dicking around with anyone.For whatever reason the big two in US time have decided not to fight sooo i guess it is only peace in your time.

• Like 2