Game-Labs Forum

Death to the non-believers

traitorous mctraitoro

So I think we all have a small problem.

There is this 1 nation that everyone seems to be leaving to join. It has created a zerg of quitters and gankers. This nations of peasants and sheep needs dispersing before this small problem becomes, undeniably, unstoppable.

Therefore, in my infinite wisdom I an decreeing: Britain must be forced to fight itself. It has overextended. Lost control. Become diluted with poisonous fear inducing farmers, with the shear will of treasonous baby chickens.

The time has come for a civil war.

I suggest, and I'm sure you will fully back me, a civil war. Randomly select players 50/50. Half fight for Jamaica and belize, the other fight for the rest of the useless ports that Brits have. Death is permanent and all who don't participate in the privelage will be murderously slaughtered by a super powerful unstoppable ai brig.

I believe this to be more fair than allowing the treasonous blacksmiths to go back to thier nations.

I believe an I or nay in comments should suffice as evidence of support.

Edited by traitorous mctraitoro
  • Like 2

I've been saying this for years. Clans in the same nation should be able to fight each other, that's how you settle these things. But nooo we're pacifist when it comes to revolution and civil war. A pie chart for nation population so we can mock these people for their herdish behavior.

• Like 1

I’m sorry.  However your King and Parliament are thousands of miles away and have more issues than petty politics in the Caribbean.   I mean, being at war with so many nations should bring all you countrymen together in this time of crisis, no?!

If you want to do pirate-y things, turn Pirate.   

I fully support this idea the gb herds are ridiculous. I mean for instance any patrol zone u want to go to u have to be prepared when leaving port that u will be in most cases outnumbered by 8-10 Brits unless u can organise ur own zerg not always possible in other nations maybe given the max server pop that this should be split between the nations so that not one nation vastly outnumbers others, also would this not help RVR and PvP across the board? I know this can't be done now but maybe at release/wipe it's doable because as it stands in order to fight gb ship for ship u need a min of 2 or 3 nations to equal numbers anyway that's my 2 penny's I'm not looking for any negative feedback against me we all have our own opinions.

Happy sailing 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

I’m sorry.  However your King and Parliament are thousands of miles away and have more issues than petty politics in the Caribbean.   I mean, being at war with so many nations should bring all you countrymen together in this time of crisis, no?!

If you want to do pirate-y things, turn Pirate.   

but the pirate faction arent even pirates themselves...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

8 minutes ago, Black veil said:

I fully support this idea the gb herds are ridiculous. I mean for instance any patrol zone u want to go to u have to be prepared when leaving port that u will be in most cases outnumbered by 8-10 Brits unless u can organise ur own zerg not always possible in other nations maybe given the max server pop that this should be split between the nations so that not one nation vastly outnumbers others, also would this not help RVR and PvP across the board? I know this can't be done now but maybe at release/wipe it's doable because as it stands in order to fight gb ship for ship u need a min of 2 or 3 nations to equal numbers anyway that's my 2 penny's I'm not looking for any negative feedback against me we all have our own opinions.

Happy sailing 

yeah PZ RoE is a joke, the devs are going to fix it, im kind of interested how it will turn out because as i could understand you can fight 1v1 and a battle closes instantly, but if if you tag a lone guy with 6 players, it will still be a gank until others join the 1 player side which will never happen unless others are sailing around in a fleet aswell

I just want to point out that this is yet another day in the unending cycle of factions rising to a peak then falling into a trough.  Anyone who's been here for a couple years can think of multiple times GB has been the biggest, baddest faction, and multiple times they're looking for alms for the poor - as with every faction.

• Like 10

Few months ago you couldn´t sail out from KPR without being attacked by any faction, few months ago Spanyards were parking 15 1st-2nd rates in front of KPR, showing off, few months ago GB lost every single port battle, few months ago GB had almost only Jamaica left, everything was falling apart.

Now, few more people are playing, GB has numbers, and all you can read is complaining about it in forum.....

Btw @traitorous mctraitoro, dear Martin ;), you knew these times well enough, why posting this, only God knows....

• Like 6

Hey John u sure it was 15 Spanish ships? Outside Kpr to be honest last few months it was just a requin destroying Kpr wasn't it? I've only ever seen 15 or more Spanish players once and that was at habana when 23 ships came out to kill 4 of us but 11 of them sunk and then the rest ran away? 

4 minutes ago, Black veil said:

Hey John u sure it was 15 Spanish ships? Outside Kpr to be honest last few months it was just a requin destroying Kpr wasn't it? I've only ever seen 15 or more Spanish players once and that was at habana when 23 ships came out to kill 4 of us but 11 of them sunk and then the rest ran away?  

I think John is talking about the time before HAVOC joined GB. SNOW held Little Cayman for a while with the help of SLRN, BASTD and other but mainly we got our teeth kicked in mostly because of numbers and stronger spanish war oriented Eco....
By joining, HAVOC more than anything brought morale. That and the ability to go for larger ports because of the numbers they brought.

Edited by Tom Farseer
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

I just want to point out that this is yet another day in the unending cycle of factions rising to a peak then falling into a trough.  Anyone who's been here for a couple years can think of multiple times GB has been the biggest, baddest faction, and multiple times they're looking for alms for the poor - as with every faction.

Well IMO nation change as a dlc should never have been in the first place, they could have used it as some kind of content, eg to go over to an other nation you would have your original nation, you could do missions from other nation to increase your reputation there and eventually migrate totally, and to turn pirate you actually would have to do pirate stuff, like killing your own nation ships etc and to turn back get a pardon, but a dlc is much easier i guess.. 💁‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Black veil said:

@Tom Farseer description is correct. HAVOC wasn´t in GB yet.

2 hours ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Or take the challenge and join a underdog nation given most of you folks have the Forged papers :) 

Much much easier.

No one seems to do this. Certainly friends want to sail with friends, so I understand a clan move. However, why is it always that wherever a large strong clan goes that all other large strong clans also go? Then people complain about overcrowding yet refuse to change nation (even ones who bought the DLC).

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

yeah PZ RoE is a joke, the devs are going to fix it, im kind of interested how it will turn out because as i could understand you can fight 1v1 and a battle closes instantly, but if if you tag a lone guy with 6 players, it will still be a gank until others join the 1 player side which will never happen unless others are sailing around in a fleet aswell

This is why I believe all PvP battles should have sliding BR where reinforcements can join only up to a certain percent BR of the enemy they join against.

43 minutes ago, Wyy said:

Well IMO nation change as a dlc should never have been in the first place, they could have used it as some kind of content, eg to go over to an other nation you would have your original nation, you could do missions from other nation to increase your reputation there and eventually migrate totally, and to turn pirate you actually would have to do pirate stuff, like killing your own nation ships etc and to turn back get a pardon, but a dlc is much easier i guess.. 💁‍♂️

We had this in game for awhile where you could attack same nation NPC or players and automatically go rat. Then they removed it before tweaking it properly. They should offer missions to change nation, indeed.