Game-Labs Forum

Freedom Fighters of Philipsburg

Pit Pinsel

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

I didnt see any hornets in NA yet

I only see people who take a game very serious :D have fun ;)

Just a side note...//

So you are actually saying that "Naval Action cant be taken serious".....?.

what i see is you talk a lot about RVR blablabla, but actually, make a big shamble out of it.

when screwing around always, in the end, the one whos doing that, will be stung by the hornet and will be screwed himself... have fun ;)

2 hours ago, RKY said:

if sweden shows the same resolve to fight it displayed yesterday, there is no point arguing anyways...

Yeah because We van tell the guys that seek for action: nice to have you here but plz go and find action elsewhere. Who are we to tell people what to do? If it was for me (and also CABAL) we would fight the pb to have a nice battle. That I can assure you.

Edit: @Captain Reverse no worries We will fight someday to see about our skills :)

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, RKY said:

if sweden shows the same resolve to fight it displayed yesterday, there is no point arguing anyways...

Problem is Sweden is busy fighting two quite prolific RvR and PvP nations already in Russia and Prussia i just don't think we have the time to fit you guys in atm,Who are you fighting atm?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

I think he's too busy eating humble pie after reverse pummeled him in that duel...

everyone can have a big mouthful here fight against me, kloohummel if you dare i'll never beat a duel, why too. I've chosen in the duel the wrong repair and maybe the wrong equip, I did not take the sails at the beginning like he did me, then he took me the wind postion and he played it perfectly down, so that was a few mistake too much, shit happens. What I take with me is the experience of this fight and that's all that counts for me. I do not care about your ridicule anyway because I know what I can do and who thinks I am a bad player comes and challenges me, I have no problem with losing, every defeat triggers a certain learning process with me, I think that's good. LEARNING BY BURNING.🤗

5D95EAD2796868A1FC0E9456F8CD00881256A7AC

22B05AD8B3F20C03C0FFE4DEF6965F2E75C54E14AD74DBBBFD6692097E56FB136B74216060E2CA9570897AEE8A13797B13FD445DCF6A1855A1169DA5

come trust me, sink me as it did reverse and who believes the screenshot are shit, but calls moscalb and dron, out on a Wasa. I want to bet they also learned from the fight and flatten you

Edited by Pit Pinsel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pit Pinsel said:

But is also too stupid that the good things like the duel room, just taken out of the game, it could make things like that too easy (sarcasm) and you could even show a new player how best shoots leaks. I also do not know why the game always gets smarter and not fair,In the past, everyone had a golden ship, today only everyone who has invested a lot of time and money into it (than ganked by WTF). The game is evolving in the direction that it will be misled into release. you have to ask the developers.

Edited by Pit Pinsel

During the last battle of Philipsburg(fort baai ), the Dutch did a battle just outside the port of La ochila the Russians popped into the port battle like ufo s 

anyway...no Allie showed up from either side... 

it made us think, and become known as: " the betrayal of Philipsburg " (what was the purpose of this ? during the fort baai  port battle)

dit krijgt nog een staartje...it will get a tale 

Edited by Thonys

16 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Tail. Tale is een verhaaltje :)

Mmm.. yes.. well, it will get both. :)

yesterday when Philipsburg was attacked for hostility we were distracted again... now by the Prussians, who PAID dearly for their treason and collaboration with the other nation  (we hit them so hard the pvp leaderboard gave "false" information :))

A5D5119747FFBBD5C5BFACACE890CA5000E839EE

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thonys said:

yesterday when Philipsburg was attacked for hostility we were distracted again... now by the Prussians, who PAID dearly for their treason and collaboration with the other nation  (we hit them so hard the pvp leaderboard gave "false" information :))

Hahahahah , hit us so hard , heh ?

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Have they upgraded the Indiaman ore have there been a new tradership, I mean Dutch traders on the PvP leaderboard?

• Like 3

Just now, staun said:

Have they upgraded the Indiaman ore have there been a new tradership, I mean Dutch traders on the PvP leaderboard?

honestly...... i did not sink a ship...(seriously )

i think they must have sunk themselves by seeing the dutch heading in their direction full sail o.0