Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I dont know if it was intentional by the Devs, but Tar resources is totally blocked by one nation, currently Sweden, since it not an open town, you cant place contract if you're not swede, that town gives the  tactical advantage to be able to craft Cartagena Caulking Refit for the nation.

I think unique resources (available only one port) should be in a free town 

1 hour ago, Ptigibus said:

I dont know if it was intentional by the Devs, but Tar resources is totally blocked by one nation, currently Sweden, since it not an open town, you cant place contract if you're not swede, that town gives the  tactical advantage to be able to craft Cartagena Caulking Refit for the nation.

I think unique resources (available only one port) should be in a free town 

Not true. Cartagena Tar is not unique resource.

Because there are several ways to get her.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, z4ys said:

Go capture it. Fight for it. Rule the town yourself.

Wth are u talking about? Send a new player into the Wolf den. To attack sweden is suicide. Last to try was REDS and RUS (50-60 players) toghether and failed. 

I am verry disapointed of the rvr state of affairs! Strongest clans are all friends no matter the nation.

And because there is no in game ts it is child play to infiltrate and expose enemy actions.

14 minutes ago, do not say dlc said:

Wth are u talking about? Send a new player into the Wolf den. To attack sweden is suicide. Last to try was REDS and RUS (50-60 players) toghether and failed.

There is a secret. Just need to choose a more convenient time :D

[01-01-2018 20:11 UTC] The port battle for Cartagena de Indias (Sverige) is scheduled for 2 Jan 2018 20:08 UTC. Defender: CABAL. Attacker: REDS. BR: 9600

[02-01-2018 20:46 UTC] Cartagena de Indias captured by REDS. Previous owner: CABAL (Sverige)

35 minutes spent :)

Edited by qw569

21 hours ago, qw569 said:

Not true. Cartagena Tar is not unique resource.

Because there are several ways to get her.

good to know but.... Where? how? the ingame info says drops in Cartagena de whatever, If there is other solutions to get these specific resource, should it be more transparent from a Game perspective? instead of give a specific nation owner an advantage?

what do you think guys?

Is there other resources blocked (or semi blocked) like that?

I agree, shouldn't be nation. Only the clan that worked for it, with ability to include all allied clans. We also need more ports for each resource type.