Game-Labs Forum

World record?

jodgi

2 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

How many bottles do you have??

That's not the right question...

Say I have some minutes to spare, I sometimes do, I set my main off to my afk alt and pick them up while I read or what have you.

Since I started I've prolly picked up 50-100 loots to barter for rare books. Now that I have all books the bottles pile up. Upgrade books drop too rarely for me to care (after book drop nerf). After wipe this'll be an effective way for me to avoid bot bullying for cash. A week or two and I'm back at cash being irrelevant for my gameplay. I have laughed at afk fishing, but it truly is great; I can get cash and nice things without engaging in pve (bots) play.

I do hit on bots to grind slots but it's unsustainable for me having to pve without an end in sight (cash, dubs, epics, chests...). I fear for the RvR guys having to bot bully to do what they think is fun. I should rather say I FEEL for them.

Long live bottles and may they save me from all the hands-on pve content the pve dudes want!

• Like 2

You will be recognized as the greatest PvE player on the War server when you stream on youtube at least 150 battles against bots (losing half of them) adding enthusiastic comments such 'My greatest fight ever !' 'Wow, what a fight !" 'PvP sucks !' etc.

Then and only then, you'll be the king of the PvE

And we'll laugh. 🙂

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 6:55 AM, Admiral_Of_The_Fleet said:

hang on are you referring to steam hours or ingame hours???

in-game days.

6 hours ago, Admiral_Of_The_Fleet said:

only you know the real answer..

This topic was a self-deprecating piece I posted because I'm a dirty PvE cheater.

I know some guys have done this challenge properly in the past; Some dude I can't remember but maybe also @Chevalier du Ethuville?

Go ahead and see how far you can go without docking up and don't mind idiots like me! :)

First guy I saw doing this was a pirate fellow ( pretty sure digging the forum you'll find his name ) on a Prince de Neufchatel , 100 days at sea living of the loot of pvp.

Obviously a good sea rover practice, with a ship adapted to the task he proposed himself to.