Game-Labs Forum
admin

Trading update patch - coming soon.

On 12/21/2018 at 3:03 AM, vazco said:

I'm pretty sure your labour hours represent slaves - after all, you get free work without paying for it :) For labour contracts at least you have to pay for the work which is performed ;)

When we first got the labor offices you can make LC at I notice the ports where a lot of the main slave trade hubs of that time.  

12 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

When we first got the labor offices you can make LC at I notice the ports where a lot of the main slave trade hubs of that time.  

I hope you didn't make yourself the 2019's promise of stop behaving annoyingly and asking always the ETA of the patches. 

16 hours ago, Intrepido said:

I hope you didn't make yourself the 2019's promise of stop behaving annoyingly and asking always the ETA of the patches. 

Speaking of such @admin when this trade patch suppose to come?

#SOON

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

Trade tool is getting removed and economy/trade missions wont happen until full release(as the devs threatened?)

Trade tool will be supplemented by third party so... I guess all we need is windowed fullscreen so its more convenient to alt tab

On 1/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, Dostojetski said:

Trade tool is getting removed and economy/trade missions wont happen until full release(as the devs threatened?)

Trade tool will be supplemented by third party so... I guess all we need is windowed fullscreen so its more convenient to alt tab

You read wrong. 

Missions will come in several months.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:33 AM, Intrepido said:

You read wrong. 

Missions will come in several months.

Would have linked the older post where the threat was stated by devs but cant find it... seems to have disappeared, Hmmmmmmmm?

But yeah, meant it more as a joke anyway.