Game-Labs Forum

The Steam Awards 2018

FRAN

A few days ago I saw on Steam that we had to present / choose games or companies for "The Steam Awards 2018". I initially stopped participating, so as not to waste time. But I saw a category, something like "With Love and Dedication". A very suggestive title with many meanings, depending on how you want to interpret it.
And as you guessed, I nominated Naval Action, and today seeing the nominees, luckily, has not been nominated.

Following this, I wonder, has anyone else nominated Naval Action to the Steam awards? or I have been the only one who has remembered Naval Action for the awards.

Anyway, do not be afraid of the retaliation of the Dev, the game "officialy" has not been presented, is in phase, alpha-beta ..

TheSteamAwards2018.thumb.JPG.452dab4bf70464b0a4366b72b9ce6c1d.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Absolutely not. I refuse to even review a game in Early Access. It obviates the need to hem and haw about the ethical obligations of providing a thumbs up/down review of something that is in the developer's definition "unfinished."  You shouldn't even consider an award for a game that hasn't been "released" in my opinion.

We are "testers" and our feedback that we provide should be considered just that.. feedback.. in the service of creating a better final product. 

Yet Game-Labs have open up the availability for reviewing, the fact it's backfiring on them is there problem.