Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress - UItimate Admiral: Age of Sail

sterner

3 hours ago, Aurelius Talhoffer said:

So when is the expected release date? Steam page still says TBA 2019, but it's middle of November already so that no longer seems realistic to me. Was there some other date/timeframe provided by the devs that I missed? 

Looking forward to this very much, but I've decided to skip early access. I'm already doing that for Dreadnoughts, one is enough for now

To Be Announced 2019, well you still have a month and a half till you get a positive release time frame. but seeing the way things are now, i'd say maybe summer next year is my guess. not really basing it on anything just a guess.

7 hours ago, Aurelius Talhoffer said:

So when is the expected release date? Steam page still says TBA 2019, but it's middle of November already so that no longer seems realistic to me. Was there some other date/timeframe provided by the devs that I missed? 

Looking forward to this very much, but I've decided to skip early access. I'm already doing that for Dreadnoughts, one is enough for now

You have the answer already - all the development time is tied up in Dreadnoughts now. 

UA:AoS and UA:D are developed by different teams. 

We work to stabilize the campaign and to prepare everything that we promised for EA. Regarding the release date, if the game is unstable and quality is out our and your expectations, then the release date will be shifted to the begging of 2020.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sterner said:

UA:AoS and UA:D are developed by different teams. 

We work to stabilize the campaign and to prepare everything that we promised for EA. Regarding the release date, if the game is unstable and quality is out our and your expectations, then the release date will be shifted to the begging of 2020.

Thank you good to hear. 

Now that the development of the first chapters of the US/GB campaigns seems to successfully progress, does the idea of implementing some day some other campaigns (France, Spain, Russia...) becomes even more worth considering ? 

Edited by LeBoiteux

• 1 month later...

Did acquire the product to enjoy in this festive season and must say i'm very very pleased.

I will not touch the campaign at all as i want it to be fresh upon launch so doing the singular engagements at a slow pace and replaying them trying different approaches hoping for different results. I really like the pace of naval combat, hope it stays that way. Land operations seem somewhat "too fast" regarding outcomes if one would translate into scale comparison to the naval side of things ( maybe it is the casualties rate ? no idea ). Anyway, have a lot of feedback lined up and eventually will share it. Last but not least the sound and music are really nice.

Thank you team.

• Like 3