Game-Labs Forum

[WiP]Collection of Community supported languages localisation

Seeing as game localisation will be on our doorstep shortly (first half on 2019 according to @admin's recent post) I thought maybe some members of our community who are willing to help with translating texts can post this here. Obviously a reasonably high level of english (or russian?) will be required to ensure a certain level of quality. To determine proficency levels you can use something like this for orientation, in case you don't have a certificate.

Suggested example for signup format in this thread (and simultaneously me signing up :ph34r:)

Native language:

• German

Other languages: (if applicable with level of qualification):

• English, C2 proficiency (certified)

Edited by Tom Farseer
fixed link
  • Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

This thread was created as an attempt to collect all the community supported translations* of the game's UI into one place. This will also be the place for corrections and feedback.

*( not the languages supported or that have been translated by the game creators) 

Languages supported:

Feel free to contact me or post your translations here so i can add them to the main post.

Edited by Sella22
  • Like 4