Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
koltes

HMS Kingfisher - with an amazing history

4th rate ship of the line - HMS Kingfisher was an amazing pirate hunter frigate masqueraded as a merchant ship.
In the battle that made her famous she have fought Algerian 3 sail ships and 5 galleys for 12 hours and won with 8 casualties and somewhat 30 wounded.
Same year she have sank Moroccan pirate and few years later captured Sophia 12 gun ship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Kingfisher_(1675)

https://modelshipworld.com/index.php?/gallery/album/1738-hms-kingfisher-lss-by-jeff/

05.JPG.6e369632e7c21b7e1c6705a4b54fc901.JPG

• Like 7

You have a photo of a model of a swan class sloop (18) of the late C18th and a text description of a C17th merchant/4th rate (46)

One of these things is not like the other one.

• Like 2

"She was specially designed to counter the attacks of Algerine corsairs, or pirates, in the Mediterranean by masquerading as a merchantman, which she achieved by hiding her armament behind false bulkheads. She also was provided with various means of changing her appearance."

@admin I think NA definitely needs a ship like this. Mabye a Indiaman with less cargo space but more speed, guns and 5 slots please (!!!) that are hidden somehow? Please based sea god! ❤️

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sovereign said:

"She was specially designed to counter the attacks of Algerine corsairs, or pirates, in the Mediterranean by masquerading as a merchantman, which she achieved by hiding her armament behind false bulkheads. She also was provided with various means of changing her appearance."

@admin I think NA definitely needs a ship like this. Mabye a Indiaman with less cargo space but more speed, guns and 5 slots please (!!!) that are hidden somehow? Please based sea god! ❤️

it can be done very easy by giving the 5 slots free from the  Indiaman and give it another name (  i don't care what name)  so i do not think it is a very strange question the only problem seems to be that it is not pvp....for many (but restrictions and restrictions only ....and why!!  i really  don't know)

love your idea and hope your slots comes free...let protest an ask for a 5 slot free Indiaman.put on the yellow vests.

• Like 1