Game-Labs Forum

intentional Green on Green

player Tocriad intentionally did green on green damage twice in combat against a trading brig and a trading snow once while broadsiding me while i was sailing past and 2nd time while i was in boarding with the trading bring

the boarding one clearly shows his position in relation to the mine and the enemy he clearly was aiming for me not the ai i was in boarding with. the first pic shows a rolling forward broadside most of which went into me and also during this battle he dumped an entire broadside into my stern, sadly i dont have a pic of this but the battle should be on the record and u can see the damage he caused.

this was not accidental this was intentional

20181214165850_1.jpg

20181214170414_1.jpg

i believe that if you have been sunk the matter is valid for tribunal.

if you have the battle  completed without being sunk by the action of the other same nation captain it is not honorable but also not a crime 

Just now, Thonys said:

i believe that if you have been sunk the matter is valid for tribunal.

if you have the battle  completed without being sunk by the action of the other same nation captain it is not honorable but also not a crime 

he intentionally dropped broadsides into me not aiming for the ai into me instead from that angle its intentional green on green without my concent thats not allowed under the game rules green on green is not tolerated

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crimson Sunrise said:

he intentionally dropped broadsides into me not aiming for the ai into me instead from that angle its intentional green on green without my concent thats not allowed under the game rules green on green is not tolerated

true ... (not nice )but you did not lose your ship. you only  have collateral damage if you would have lost your ship it is for tribunal a valid case

8 minutes ago, Crimson Sunrise said:

green on green is not tolerated in general i got proof of it and will leave it up to the devs to deal with its their call

did you warn him for not shooting at you after the first broadside? (just asking for more information for your case)

were you the here first in the battle and did he had an intention for the loot?

Edited by Thonys

15 minutes ago, Thonys said:

did you warn him for not shooting at you after the first broadside? (just asking for more information for your case)

were you the here first in the battle and did he had an intention for the loot?

i was first in battle, i pulled the ships he happened to get dragged in as well. he was nearby.   i dont give warnings when its clearly intentional green on green i keep quiet and take pics if he does it again 

11 hours ago, Thonys said:

true ... (not nice )but you did not lose your ship. you only  have collateral damage if you would have lost your ship it is for tribunal a valid case

Where is it stated that you have to lose your ship before it can become a tribunal case?

• Like 3

Effective Immediately

Intentional Green on Green Damage is no longer permitted in Naval Action.

This rule is now in effect for everyone in the game, regardless of nation.  

If you are in battle, and a green player in that battle begins to intentionally damage you, put it into Tribunal

Unlike previous rules, it is no longer required that the offender get credit for sinking the player.  Doing any kind of damage (the amount of damage done will vary based on the case) intentionally to a fellow green ship in a battle may be punishable. 

the battle ended around 5pm EST 
Edited by Crimson Sunrise
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, traitorous mctraitoro said:

Only half the story, they started it, hes just new and got angry.

Bullying him in my opinion. Especially bringing it to tribuneral expecting noone to say anything. Cowardly

green on green isnt tolerated i dont care if he's new or not its against the rules and he did it intentionally

not just to me but to another member of BAIT

if the devs check nation chat around 30 minutes later should see he admitting to shooting another ally player in another battle and not caring he did it

clearly showing he doesnt care about following the rules

You reap what you sow.

I don't care about the rules. If your going to gang up on someone new, start a tribuneral because clearly he won't have an account to defend himself, and tell half a story. 

In my opinion you should grow up. You deserved what you got. Man up and except it instead of being a snake because you didn't get your own way.

Leave the guy alone.

1 hour ago, traitorous mctraitoro said:

You reap what you sow.

I don't care about the rules. If your going to gang up on someone new, start a tribuneral because clearly he won't have an account to defend himself, and tell half a story. 

In my opinion you should grow up. You deserved what you got. Man up and except it instead of being a snake because you didn't get your own way.

Leave the guy alone.

and ur proof is what ur not even the one who is even part of this green on green action concealed one, its between me and tocriad and the devs 

u say it was a new player how would u know he was a new player could be someones alt, he doesnt have an account to defend himself he can easily make one and tell his side with proof other then his words, i am simply following the rules and posting intentional green on green with evidence as the rules state to do. if u have a problem with this then u should bring evidence instead of screaming like a child about something thats not fair.

4 minutes ago, traitorous mctraitoro said:

No. It's in a forum, so anyone has a right to comment, and I was witness to your bullying. As far as proof goes I have none, I don't take screenshots of pointless chat. But I've said what needed to be said. 

You carry on with your high morals and rest easy.

Tribunal section has these rules

Just now, traitorous mctraitoro said:

If you refer to my earlier comment

"I don't care about the rules"

I won't let someone hide behind rules, especially if it's toxic.

you have no evidence other then my evidence proving he broke the rules regardless of how new his account is. the only one being toxic is u and tocriad who dont care about the rules.

Stating facts isn't being toxic. Lack of evidence doesn't mean I won't say anything. I can't stand hypocrisy. Or bullying. Screw the evidence. You and your friend teaming up on that guy after you started it. This is the wild west baby, grow up and stop being a snake.

Now that's being slightly toxic

Edited by traitorous mctraitoro

8 minutes ago, traitorous mctraitoro said:

Stating facts isn't being toxic. Lack of evidence doesn't mean I won't say anything. I can't stand hypocrisy. Or bullying. Screw the evidence. You and your friend teaming up on that guy after you started it. This is the wild west baby, grow up and stop being a snake.

Now that's being slightly toxic

i started what the battle i was the first ship in i was also the one who tagged the ai and the one that boarded it and capped it. it is not i who am teaming up on this player i am simply following the rules and stating facts,  if facts and reality make me toxic because its not nice then so be it, i stand by my statement. and my evidence proves the truth. and i was only talking to tocriad after he got out of a battle with another BAIT member who he shot in that battle intentionally he was in a battle with Skinny Dave from BAIT see dave started that battle and tocriad jumped in and only shot him when dave was boarding that ai. so from our perspective tocriad intentionally shoots allies. which isnt tolerated. the devs can easily look at battle reports from the 2 battles and it will clearly show him doing damage to our ships.

and tocriads comment on nation chat wll show he didnt care about shooting his allies.

see when most players i know we apologize for doing friendly fire whether ingame chat or over voice chat. but unlike us he didnt show remorse or even bad about shooting allies.

Leaving the other disagreements above here aside, which are off topic to the matter of the tribunal - and for the record non-consensual green-on-green is always a matter for the tribunal regardless of wether or not the victim sank - where is the proof of what is claimed in the OP? 

I'm not saying that these allegations are untrue, I have no reason to doubt them. However the accuser fails to provide even a low standard of proof. The screenshots in the OP could be from literally any battle. They don't even show that the accused was in the battle that this case is about. Tribunals are not "proof optional". How hard can it be to take a screenshot of the tab-screen to show who was present in a battle, make reference to an F11 report made immediately after the battle so devs get a timestamp and a collection of relevant data, and provide a screenshot of the admission that OP alleges to have witnessed?

Not just to this OP, but as a general observation, if people keep making tribunals but fail to help by supplying any proofs, then valuable developer time is wasted looking through logs. 

I know that not everybody has recording software running, but it is not that hard to take screenshots. 

You might be lucky and find Ink in a particularly helpful mood so he actually looks through the logs and finds the evidence for you, but the rule says that without evidence, the case will be dismissed without judgement.

If you are in battle, and a green player in that battle begins to intentionally damage you, put it into Tribunal.  The Tribunal case must have evidence attached with it - a verbal only accusation will not result in any action taken.  Video is preferred - conclusive video will result in the highest chance of the person being punished.  Screen shots may be accepted, if they are numerous enough and complete enough to show conclusively, at the discretion of the Admiralty, that you were being intentionally damaged by a friendly.

the battle report the devs can pull up will be all the proof they need and the battle log

[2018-Dec-14 16:54:19.116330] Tocriad: WHY
[2018-Dec-14 16:54:26.931490] Ruby The Reaper: i'm looking for woods
[2018-Dec-14 16:54:48.927099] Ruby The Reaper: which one u want the snow or the brig
[2018-Dec-14 16:55:02.761637] Tocriad: ill take the spaniard first
[2018-Dec-14 16:55:08.538012] Ruby The Reaper: they both spain
[2018-Dec-14 16:55:16.435820] Tocriad: guess both mine
[2018-Dec-14 16:56:04.964635] Ruby The Reaper: looks like ur new to that ship
[2018-Dec-14 16:57:17.725613] Tocriad: why are you such an asshole

thats chat log so the devs can find the specific battle tocriad said why at the start of the battle cause he got pulled in when i tagged a Tbrig and pulled a Tsnow in as well. shouldnt be hard for the devs to find the battle log

and to further prove this wasnt altered

[2018-Dec-14 17:07:24.207994] Ruby The Reaper: do u really want to play by our fort
[2018-Dec-14 17:07:54.015225] Despe: where is your fleet?
[2018-Dec-14 17:07:57.575668] Despe: a bug?
[2018-Dec-14 17:07:59.451897] Ruby The Reaper: i dropped it
[2018-Dec-14 17:08:11.877301] Ruby The Reaper: was a tbrig i just capped
[2018-Dec-14 17:08:46.432201] Ruby The Reaper: did u really want oak logs that badly
[2018-Dec-14 17:08:59.501057] Despe: en español, porfa
[2018-Dec-14 17:09:07.621642] Ruby The Reaper: i dont speak spanish
[2018-Dec-14 17:09:08.607623] LMM: i dont know if posible do this...:))
[2018-Dec-14 17:09:18.301979] Despe: no es mi problema
[2018-Dec-14 17:09:36.570684] Ruby The Reaper: u didnt think that thru with the square fort
[2018-Dec-14 17:10:48.056630] Ruby The Reaper: have a nice day

got jumped by spanish before getting back to port with the tbrig