Game-Labs Forum

ALOHA+BF exploiting game mechanics..

I am entered into this battle to help the Prussians. And when I came to tyre I realized that they were helping each other despite being adversaries.

On one side Banished privateer and Wy did not fire on the BF and let them kill me and the others who did not make part of their clan. And on the other hand Captain Reverse and friends did not fire on the Aloah so that banished and WY could kill HAVOC and the rest that were not BF. They were left without shooting themselves.  
PS They fire each Others when i underline what they are doing in the battle by helping each Others.

The battle starts at: 3:28:00,

Unfortunately it is not well seen what others do from its perspective, but you can clearly see that they exchanged a couple of broadside to show that they fought and then nothing.. Towards the end reverse passes right next to banished and do not shoot, the whole game they are clearly avoided each Others.

52B26BC2036707A15D6C8827B0C5544BDB10D100

Edited by Caramon Mayer
grammatical error

i can support this claim, they where exploiting big time, if this is their vision of pvp, then they are cancer to the game. i can not say it any other way. bye accident in wrong battle i can understand but on purpose let other ones sink so they can take advantage, wel trully appauling, and that for streamers...... what kind of message are u sending to the world?

• Like 2

Hello every one. I do not come on the forms much but i feel like this need to be dealt with and created my form account.  
I was in this battle and was hoping Bf would fight as we had the advantage but when i saw Bf and Aloha not fight it made me quite angry as it was clear they where not shooting reach other and letting there team mates get killed for damage. Being only in a herc i was unable to go toe to toe with two  Agamemnon and had to spend the next while kiting them.
I have nothing against any players involved i just would like to see this resolved so the game and grow and become a better community. 

• Like 2

If they were going to not fight you explain to me what sense it had to get into different sides and not all on the same side?
Then it was enough that they wrote that they were not going to fight each other, instead they made them believe that they were fighting. The others believing in a reinforcement came into combat... shame!

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

Looks like reverse or BF never ganks with such high principles. Also that tendency of playing with other hardcore players and not against them is only a coincidence.

Yea, we are very bad players.. But only we always fight vs top clans, like havoc or hre/cabal or another. When all others stay in safezone. 

An if we see battle in patrol like 3x3(+- fair fight) , we don't join. 

So go back to reinforcearea please... Teachers 

• Like 1

@Captain Reverse 

To me sincerely if you are banned on less I do not care... will decide the admin.
What I want you to understand and also your friends is that, in my opinion what you did is wrong, if you were going not to fight against your friends it was enough that you entered with them and not against them. Or after entering you wrote or wrote banished in chat that you would not have fought the people avoided to get killed for free thinking of having companions who did not help.

Edited by Caramon Mayer

1 minute ago, Caramon Mayer said:

@Captain Reverse 

To me sincerely if you are banned on less I do not care... will decide the admin.
What I want you to understand and also your friends is that in my opinion what you did is wrong, if you were going not to fight against your friends it was enough that you entered with them and not against them. Or after entering you wrote or wrote banished in chat that you would not have fought the people avoided to get killed for free thinking of having companions who did not help.

😀😀

33 minutes ago, Caramon Mayer said:

7 minutes ago, Black veil said:

anyway the stream is there for all to see so I guess its upto the devs to decide with the proof ur streams provide

wel if bannished isnt coward enough or his "buddy" captain reverse to delete it...

28 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

so, if pirates start battle and than they leave = ban? 😀😀

wtf are u refering to? it was a PATROL battle, u cannot leave. u as "STREAMERS" have a responsability , and ur not taking it. only personal gain. yes i dont like bannished, but i still would help him in battle, (but afther this i might consider it as going to far providing any sttistence to u people) as i would normaly help any in need of asstistende frend or no frend, i make normaly no declining help and fighting normal choises on personal vendeta's ...on that regard... but clearly he does not do the same, and u reverse cooping with this kind of behaviour, is appauling. u both are ! and this why lady's and gents why i havent respond to ANY topic at all ever sience i play this game and thats on steam release. childisch behaviour, bad communication, game development, wel making one big giant mess of it..., meaning ive seen so meany players who are in fact more skilled than u people , deticated to the game, pleadet for this game meany times... lost total faith in the game over the years.. i asked them meany times, would u consider to come back as they are steam frends who i still think about ofthen, they will never return to the game as it seems, they lost total faith. now we are at a all time low in game population, u really have the ordacity to bring out stuff like this??? trully, disgusting. And if u think really whell u should bye now figured out who ur talking too. and if not, does not mather, i was in battle and i faught.

1 hour ago, Acid burn said:

i can support this claim, they where exploiting big time, if this is their vision of pvp, then they are cancer to the game. i can not say it any other way. bye accident in wrong battle i can understand but on purpose let other ones sink so they can take advantage, wel trully appauling, and that for streamers...... what kind of message are u sending to the world?

i agree this is a major exploit of the games mechanics would this not also fall under griefing, i believe based on the video evidence banished should be banned for this kind of behavior

7 minutes ago, Crimson Sunrise said:

i believe based on the video evidence banished should be banned for this kind of behavior

How can Banished be at fault here? According to the screenshots he got tagged and is therefore the only one who had absolutely no choice in what side or any to join this battle.

There is a question about what considerations players should make in choosing what side to join in a battle. Based on precedence I'm not sure the rules are clear enough on this and I also don't know the circumstances well enough regarding why BF-players ended up on the opposite side of ALOHA.

As far as what happened once inside the battle it is hard to find a case for any specific rule violations. As long as there is no green-on-green fire or ramming, and no intentional blocking then beyond that it is hard to make any judgements on any possible behaviour in a battle without severely limiting player tactical choices. Regardless of what was the reason here, it is often reasonable in a PvP-fight to pass heavy ships without firing while fully reloaded, and instead fire on smaller ships in order to get more guns out of the fight faster.

Worth noting on admin's post that is referenced above here is that if viewed in context it is clear that it refers Port battles.

Besides, based on the screenshots, all accused players got several assists and kills, so it cannot be said that they did not fight in this battle.

• Like 5

I agree with you, but if you say this I think you have not seen the video.
1. They have always avoided and even when they did not have anyone else to hit did not shoot each other already this seems to me quite clear.

2. The same reverse commented in this post and admitted that they did not take to shoot each other because according to him was a  "Gank ".

3. Let us stop trying to belittle things and rather admit that we have done something wrong that we could safely avoid.