Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dc1962

Ship in fleet is overloaded?

I captured an AI ship and added it to my fleet. Now back in the open water the games says the ship is overloaded and I can't move! I did not add anything to it but some crew. How can I fix this? Is it a bug or is there a way to fix it or get rid of the cargo on the fleet ship while in the open ocean? Thanks-right now, I'm stuck in the open ocean and cant move at all!

Go to the ship hold (hit F and scroll sideways until you can see the fleet ship and click the hold button). You can then split the cargo into a smaller stack and destroy pieces of the cargo until you're no longer overloaded.

It's a bug because AI can carry more than you can.

8 minutes ago, dc1962 said:

Thanks-I had no idea you could do that.

No problem, happy to help! For further info, you can increase the capacity of your main ship by using the "Hold Optimization" perk, but that won't affect your fleet ships.

1 hour ago, dc1962 said:

Thanks-I had no idea you could do that. 

Here's hoping that the focus on localization will lead to a basic UI tutorial, or at least a .pdf manual. This game is a never ending series of facepalm/a-ha moments.

4 hours ago, greybuscat said:

Here's hoping that the focus on localization will lead to a basic UI tutorial, or at least a .pdf manual. This game is a never ending series of facepalm/a-ha moments.

So it never gets boring 😉, every day a new surprise!

There is no manual. The tutorial is only good for combat.

This is the problem of a pre-release-game. There are to many changes in game mechanic for a manual.

Read the patch notes in forum and you will know the important things.

Edited by HamBlower